Thread: Would Reave stack when you are casting someone in Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer?

Would Reave stack when you are casting someone in Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer?

I am having particular query which I wanted to discuss with the users of this particular forum. Can you tell Reave stack when you are going to cast with someone? Or will be able to stack if you are able to cast Reave and other Drell casts Reave? I really wanted to know about the same. I have tried to do reduction into cooldown. Normally I used to go for Geth Plasma and Shotgun were leaving on me and there was reduction by 73%. I don’t think so it bad. however I am wondering that Reave would do more damage when it is stacked. If it does not work for me than I would go for pistol.

Re: Would Reave stack when you are casting someone in Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer?

I do agree with the thing which you have stated over here. I could not get if there is reduction in the cooldown and it does really working. Reave seems to active for 6.6 second for the build of mine. I used to spam it whenever needed. cluster grenades and shotgun help you to clear the wave. I think reduction would be worth enough if there is stacking purposes. I am happily switching with pistol so that I am able to get max cooldown. You should not knock it until and unless you have not tried. drell weight carrying is supposed to be higher and reave would help you out to increase the shield strength. It would help you to damage the group of the enemies.

Re: Would Reave stack when you are casting someone in Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer?

In this particular situation I wanted tell you that I have played the game by using Drell Adept and it supposed to be exclusive. I have managed to get him at the time of launching only and I have already tried lots of things to work out. Right now I am using Vindicator till I am getting nerf. Already tried all the pistols available in the game so that which would be best for me. but none of pistols were done the job as I was looking for. So I was looking for the one which would do maximum damage in the game.
    Apart from the above mentioned information you should get the extra shield strength will not work for you at all. since it is having lowest amount. The single hit will not be able to make any damage above that particular shield. drell adept will be able to take the 3 hits on the gold. I have also respected the damage reduction. There were something .2 seconds off into the reave cooldown as you are going to wrecked when you are going to take out the couple of hit on the gold anyway.

Drell adept is having shorter period of cooldown. You are going to get all the damage through combos in the game. however into that particular cooldown period you will be able to cooldown the shot of yours. shotgun or heavy pistol would help you to maximize the weapon when you are supposed to do in the cast. Shotgun would also offer the straggler. In case the shielded enemy caught you then Reave and Shotgun would give you enough amount of the stagger so that you can get away or remove their shields so that you will be able to pull them.

You should not forget the thing that Fitness is adding 15% more health as compared to the humans at the r6 would have all the health upgrades. Humans or Asari end with the 825/825 with having all the upgrades so it would make the total of 1650. Drell is going to end up with 900/450 and total should be 1350. There would be reduction of 40% from the selected Reave upgrade. however take care of the thing that there are no hidden mechanic such as DR is working for the health. I think 1890 supposed to be most effective health as well as barrier total. If I am able to calculate the damage appropriately reduced damage properly in the game. makes sure that you are against of the synthetics and you will be able to Reaved all the time. Drell is having more health as well as barriers. Once you have played for enough amount of time period then you will find that there was lower barriers on the bronze.

The longer time on the Centurion or other protected enemy which are faster than that of the defenses strip. Reave can be hit by the guardin which standing behind of the shield and I am sure that it is happening because of the biotic power.
    He was having damage reduction and I don’t mind with same. however sometimes he supposed to taking the damage beyond of the shield. You will not be able to regenerate all the health of yours. I noticed that health is healed in very small amount after long period of the time. I noticed that the all the other race would be more durable as they all are capable of regenerating all the shields.
    It seems to working well all the time. I was using longer range shotguns as eviscerator or wraith. In order to pull all the gamers outside of the cover and shot them or you can simply reave them. if you ae faster enough or agile then you will be able to sprint on the map and kill people b using shotgun. I noticed that the gamers are saying that Drell adepts did not seems to be a good class. You should be quick enough. If you are really good then you will be able to destroy people by using shotgun. You should aware of the thing what you are supposed to do.

According to me shotguns are doing great as far as both the drell classes are concerned. there is great fun while using shotgun as they are effective if you know how to use the same. I noticed that there is no need of removing cover on the shotgun. Some classes are able to do the tank on the gold. You cannot found the difference between the shields. If you increase the movement by 20% as well as armor speed then you will be able to get gears of war kind of fun while playing.