Thread: Melee is a great way to die in Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer

Melee is a great way to die in Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer

I am here to discuss something about Melee. All the people who are talking about Krogan and Batarians who are inviting about spec for melee. There are lots of option available like Fortification, Rage, Blade Armor.

This particular game is disappointing the players who are wanted to go for melee. You will be able knock on bronze. However for Silver melee it supposed to be last option for panic button. According to me Gold melee seems to be the best way to die in the game. Gold enemies are able to shoot accurately and able to make great damage.
    I could not get why the developer of the game has discouraged melee at higher difficulty level? Why it is sis very slow, inaccurate and frustrating? A chance should be given to specced Krogan in order to fist-fight with having Brute or a Phantom.
    Why they have provided so much option in for melee though we cannot use them above Bronze level? I think it supposed to be happening because of something wrong happened with the game mechanics and it cannot be fixed by Bioware.

Re: Melee is a great way to die in Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer

In this particular situation I wanted to tell you that Melee is working fine on Gold level. I think running into the enemies if the gold could be foolish thing. you will not be able to get alive if you are using any kind of attack you are going to use. If you wanted to do invincible then you should go for Silver or Bronze . you can also go for Saints Row. i think Melee is something like perk and it can be used for p some remnants of the enemies. stasis-ed Phantom are used to get good look and feel. Though Brute with the single bar is left. Grabs can be useful if you are wondering about position. We know that it’s a gun/power game. I am delighted that they have provided couple of kind of melee in the game.

Another point I wanted to discuss over here in the game. Blizzard is going to give you monk and it cannot be used by melee character who are above than that of the Easy difficulty. I could not figure out why the developer of the game has done this. This particular part of the game mechanics is set up for the highest level of the difficulty. The treatment given to melee seems to be strange. Perks are bit expensive and they are weirdly glassy survivability particularly for the shooter who are having strong melee elements. It is something like mistake done by the beginner. I know that Mass Effect 1 was balanced properly. I think the game mechanic might broken down when they have decided to convert tactical team based RPG into GoW like shooter.

Well I really wanted to see that if any vanguard players are going to get the advantage of Krogan. charge, barrier, and melee are going to cause lots of issue with melee. The -charge eliminates are going to give you refill shields after having every single melee. I used to play gold games and here I have noticed that melee character has become redundant besides hosting vanguard who has become aggro-taker. Now I wanted to see how Krogan Vanguard going to work when you are a Vanguard player. After that I will decide whether should I use the same as ME2 Vanguard or melee.

According to me Krogans are of into the close range especially for Melee race. Grunt solos such as 5 reaper rachni by himself by making use of shotgun after few times of playing. Grunt is hardest Krogan in entire galaxy. It cannot be figured out what he supposed to do by the krogan character. I think soloing couple of things can be easily adopted in the game.

The problem of melee is not scaled by the developer. The Krogan which I am having at the level 5 can allow me to do the bronze mission. I have played the first mission and never played krogan after the vanguard. I started at level 20 and never died in the game. I was not able to managed to get closer to replicating the entire level for the perpose of dominance on the silver.

Well I am not having any comments for the gold level as I have not tried so far. But I am wondering that issue with the silver level can be easily fixed by them so that you will not be able to select krogans. You will not be able to make use of melee in silver against of big guys without getting out side of entire wave. this the only thing making entire thing workable.

There is need of modifying Rage. You will be able to enter into Rage by the damage done. also you can also get into the Rage as you are on bronze irrespective of tweak which you have used in the game. if you are not able to do the same then you should simply try to do more melee damage. Still you will get the damage reduction bonuses for the damage reduction.
    I have concluded that Krogan does not supposed to be best in terms of gameplay though you are on the gold class. So it did not seems to be sensible if you are concerned about the ME universe. It should not be stopped and when they are on the rage as it has been scene from ME cutscenes .

This particular game seems to be balanced till silver. Everything is working fine till that. In Gold level all melee started to gimmick. You will find yourself simply taking the cover and shooting. You will be able to get out when everything supposed to be fine. It was great time when I was with Falcon as stagger was allowing to survive for a single second. Melee is making bit sense when you are supposed to use fists for the punching the stuff. whenever you are supposed to ambushed on the street and you are about to shot to death.

In fact I really loved the game but some of the control parts seems to be frustrating. Whenever you are going to face the enemy . heavy melee are having great wind up which would make paralyzes if your target is moving in the game. you will not be able to attack when you are using cover and sometimes you will be able to popping up the cover so that you will be able to shoot the wall since your character are going to moving when you are supposed to stand up.

It is not about the damage which you are supposed to do rather than it is all about the damage which you are going to take. You will be able to do one shot on phantoms on the one gold. However it wont make any changes as there are four available in near the corner zapping and you will be able to headbutting . melees system supposed to be balanced for the shooter who are having cover. The main thing is that cover based system I will be helpful to get that you have to run and make use of gun. You should introduce the mechanic when your shields supposed to be regenerated directly proportional a to the melee damage done. this particular thing would make the melee characters more workable and it supposed to be more rewarding.

Well in this particular situation I wanted to tell you that you will be able to do melee non-battlemaster Krogan for gold. You should have lots of damage resistance talents. However you should not be aggressive and gold is going to be hunkering down. Hence you will need to be work as bodyguard for the sniper which you are having in the game. melee screen would become enough difficult when you are getting close of it.
    You are going to shine in disarm or hack missions.. you could be tanky enough to disarm even if you are going to do some kind of fire. however at the later stage you are going to get huge asset when the team got back against of the wall and it supposed to become overwhelmed. You will not be able to melee in the way that sniper supposed to snipe. You will need to fix the thing according to the demand of the situation. simply give a try to Falcon and get a good shotgun and you have to use staggers so that you can take down the Phantoms. You have to use shotgun as well as melee strikes on the Banshees, Brutes or Atlas. Melee is going to strike when it is trying some kind of animations or in case it is focused somewhere else.

You will need to play more strategically and in better manner for eg you should make use of Salarian Infiltrator. If you are careful then you are going to get extended and you will be able to get the similar kind of result.

As far as I know this particular game is having couple of viable melee options available in the game. Krogan pimpslap is good heavy melee according to me. it is enough quick and covering lots of range. It is having an effect which makes enemy unable to run. Drell kick can be considered as normal melee because of above mentioned reason. Phantoms is able to get out from stagger locked to the death. Pyros and Hunters are falling into the same strategy. You will need to select the targets. Some heavy melee are really bad in the game and they are enough slow and you are able to still standing and down the Drell-Fu as well as pimpslap. You will not be able to cover enough distanc and you will be able to get weak root effect. It would make the enemis out of the range.