Thread: Tribes: Ascend game stuck on loading map

Tribes: Ascend game stuck on loading map

hello guys i have recently installed Tribes: Ascend game in my computer and my computer specification is Asus motherboard, 4GB RAM, Intel i5 2500k Processor. now when i start Tribes: Ascend game at that time at that time it works fine. i can join queue and then game stuck on loading maps. i don't know what is causing this problem. if any one have solution regarding this then let me know.

Re: Tribes: Ascend game stuck on loading map

first thing i will suggest you to try is validate game. Tribes: Ascend game have validation feature which will repair damaged game files. If you want to do validation then you hav to first double click on launcher file of Tribes: Ascend game and then you have to select options. now after that you have to click on Diagnostics button from top and then select repair button which may located on left side.after doing that validation process will start and once it gets over it will start download new files and replace it with corrupted files. After doing that you have to start Tribes: Ascend game again and then check whether your problem get solved or not? you have to also make sure that in your computer graphic drivers and Direct x are up to date, if it is not then update it. Many times updating drivers and Direct X can also fix this type of problem.

I have tried to find solution for this problem on internet and i have come to know many users with kaspersky antivirus are facing this problem. if you are using kaspersky in your computer then i will suggest you to first make sure that Tribes directory is in exclusion list of kaspersky. if you don't know how to add Tribes in kaspersky exclusion list then you have to try this steps. First you have to open kaspersky antivirus software in your computer and then you have to click on setting button which you will find on top right side of kaspersky interface. now after clicking on setting button you have to select additional setting tab. in that tab you will see options like Threats and Exclusions, safe defense, compatibility etc. from those option you have to select Threats and Exclusions. now on right side you have will see all the setting of Threats and Exclusions. from there you have to click on setting button under exclusion section and then Trusted Zone window will appear. After doing that you have to make sure that exclusion rules tab is selected. now click on add button. After clicking on Add button you have to set the rules according to your needs.Now you have to click on select object option which will find in Rule description section. After doing that you have to click on browse button and then select Tribes directory from there. now tick on Include sub folders option. Click on ok button. close kaspersky window and then you have to launch Tribes: Ascend game in your computer. After doing that you have to check whether gems is still giving problem while loading maps or not? i hope with the help of this solution your problem will get solved.

A similarity that which i have noticed from the users who are having this problems was the type of anti-virus being used. I am using Kaspersky. When I went into the Kaspersky firewall settings and made a whole whack of allowances for "TRIBESASCEND.EXE" it turned from a low-restricted application to an allowed one. Since then, I haven't had any issues. if you are using any other antivirus program then you have to check the setting in antivirus first. i hope this information might be helpful for you.

Same problem i am having with Tribes: Ascend game. i dont know what is wrong but game just stuck at lading screen and then i have to close the game with the help of ctrl+alt+delt button. i have tried to solve this problem by validating Tribes: Ascend game in my computer and after validating Tribes: Ascend game in my PC when i launch it again at that time same problem occurred. i have changed AVG antivirus setting in my computer but i that does not make any difference. While searching solution on internet i have come to know that many users have fixed this issue by reinstalling this game and that is why i have uninstalled Tribes: Ascend game from my computer and then i restarted my PC. After that i have installed this game in my computer again but problem does not get solved. please let me know what should i do to solve this problem?

This is how I resolved the problem on my computer in which i have Windows Vista operating system. I have both Global Agenda and Tribes Ascend. I had them and Hi-Command on an external hard drive.I uninstalled Global Agenda and Tribes Ascend using Hi-Command. Then i have deleted the folders in the Game folder in the install path of Hi-Command. After that i have removed the Global Agenda and Tribes Ascend folders in my C:\Users\*.*\Documents\My Games. Then I uninstalled Hi-Command and delete the folders in the install path. Then i have reinstalled Hi-Command using the default install directory which is the main drive. Then I reinstalled Tribes and Agenda in that order. I went to setting turned of motion blur then went to the freeservers and was able to get in a game.

Same problem was occured in my freinds computer also. He managed to fix it by setting graphics to low, shadows to off, and disabling motion blur and v-sync. After doing this changed game worked greatly. I will also suggest you to open Tribes: Ascend game and then turn off shadows and disable v-sync and motion blur. Now after that you have to check whether it makes any difference or not? According to me after setting graphics to low you will be able to get rid of this problem. if you get same issue even after trying this solution then let me know.

There are many users who are experiencing same problem with Tribes: Ascend game and who have tried many different solution with no luck. I have even seen some high end computers struggle to load the map. According to me this is not a user-error. i want to tell you that if anyone having problem at the map loading screen and still able to access console with help of "~" then type toggleclassmenu and press enter. It return to the mainscreen. i know this not solution for problem but it is work around instead of restarting the game.

i was also having same problem first i tried to solve this problem by reinstalling game but that does not help me to solve this problem. now after that i have set graphic setting to lower in Tribes: Ascend game and then i didn't get any problem with it. you can also try this solution.

Hi everyone.
    Had the same problem - game stuck on the map loading screen , nothing happens. Tried to do all the things you mentioned(repairing, re-installing the game , lowering the graphics down to the nub , even deleted Kaspersky) , but nothing worked - I still get the same bug.
    Sometimes (1 out of 100 times) tha map loads , and I play just one match , but then map changes , and I get the same bug in my face.

Someone , please , give a solution to this problem - game is awesome , but this sh*t makes it an infernal torture.

P.S. Hi-Rez Support didn't answer my request on this but , God knows why