Thread: Patch V1.01 is now available for Gettysburg: Armored Warfare

Patch V1.01 is now available for Gettysburg: Armored Warfare

Just wanted to inform you all guys that a patch for this particular game has already been rolled out and it assures to give a fix for lots of issues and I am sure you all would be interested to know about the necessary fixes it will give it to you. I have had this patch and this is an update to all the control system. It configurable/re-mappable keys, sensitivity adjustment a lot of changes has been implemented with the update I am sure you would be interested to know what are those changes. Hang on over here till I get a list of complete fix which has happened with this update. One more good news for you all is that there will be one more patch coming out in the next couple of weeks to fix out the remaining bugs that are there in the game. So hopefully I will be seeing this game which is free of bugs one day. That’s all I have to say here.

Re: Patch V1.01 is now available for Gettysburg: Armored Warfare

Hi I want to describe some of the changes that has been done in the game after the update so here are some of the details that I would like you all to see here

- Hitting a spacebar will not allow you to go to the free look. Earlier this problem existed especially during the chatting and now it has been solved.

- The cavalry from the death match has been removed.

- In the options menu, a new control section has been added. You can change or view the controls, change the mouse sensitivity and also invert the mouse y-axis as well.

- Server crashes were seen while playing in the Skirmish mode that issue has been fixed as of now.

- Sniper scope effect has been added to infantry sniper rifles, when aiming.
    - The scope of the sniper has been made more effective especially with the 3X zoom. If you want then you can have a glimpse at this pic as well.

- All the ammunition's such as Grenades, , Landmines, RPG are working effectively in the multiplayer mode.

- A 4 seconds delay has been added to the unit to pause before the player can resume with the game. This delay has been kept In the mind thinking about the player who goes out of the control of the unit and comes back in.

- A texture cache memory usage adjustment slider bar and imposter rendering distance adjustment slider bar has been added in the video options.

- Even the pop up prompts in the map has been changed.

- The network connection and netgraph display has been removed.

- New tanks and zeppelins have been added to the death match.

I have written down almost all the updates and the fixes that have come up. Still if I have missed out something then do remind me about the same. as of now this is all what I have got here for you all. Hope that’s enough for now.

unsure Re: Patch V1.01 is now available for Gettysburg: Armored Warfare

Hey there are couple of issues that needs to be fixed out and I think they haven’t been fixed up in this patch. The issues are minor hopefully they should be fixed up by this update. If I talk about one such issue then there is a invisible nuke kind of stuff that comes and goes off when we are shooting with the sniper units. I have seen this happening especially during the offline practice. So that needs to be fixed up.

If I am allowed to speak then there are couple of more bugs in the game and they are if we choose a particular team to play with them then I don’t get a option to go out or exit from the menu. I think that should have been added which is unfortunately not there in the patch. Then zooming in the filed especially with the mouse is so fast that we don’t get the view of the desired map. So that should be fixed up. As I said these are minor issues but should be looked at properly and get it fixed. That’s what I want.