Thread: Your opinion about BXT1 Rifle in Tribes: Ascend

Your opinion about BXT1 Rifle in Tribes: Ascend

I normally play the Sentinel otherwise Pathfinder. I am a team player and I use my class to optimize the chances of my team to get to win. My core role as a Sentinel is for hitting the incoming cappers which are coming from far and focusing on those with the help of the specific routes in order to achieve extreme speeds and after that try to stop them mid-flight so that they ever get flag. I appreciate that Sentinels are irritating but I think that there is nothing more annoying as compared to being killed out of nowhere subsequent to feeling the great satisfaction of having caught a flag at speeds surpassing three hundred units. I know that a number of snipers decide to focus on killing players as of afar to boost their score, and that it can annoys community. I know these problem but this patch majorly diminishes the effectiveness of Sentinel within a team.

It is all because there are very less people who care regarding the hitting llamas with the full power. To make a far shot it is really required to have great aim and a god gun. Yes, I am talking about the BXT1 Rifle. So what do you people think about this. Post with your thoughts/opinion regarding this.

Re: Your opinion about BXT1 Rifle in Tribes: Ascend

I found that then if the rifle is not fully charged then this will lower the damage of Sentinel's BXT1 Rifle. When this is at full load then you will get the same grooming like the previous one. Other than this, there are also some of the other highlights of the game that I wish to mention here.
    • They added a new "Target Practice" mode under the Training menu. This is a variant of the Crossfire that map contains a Variety of bots in it. These can be used to practice shooting.
    • You will also get the improved vehicle handling in high-latency situations. This is most noticeable on the Shrike.
    • Reduced stuttering when skiing / jetting.
    • By default, damage numbers players appears above has hit when you groom. This Can Be Turned Off-through the Settings menu.
    • The game warm-up period has-been extended, in order to allow more users to load the game Into Prior to game start.

If you cannot snipe from the spawn then you will die in the game. Its to make it so you can't Snipe offensively from spawn. Due to map lay out and spawn points, you can still snipe defensibly from spawn. Stop bitching and get on the battle field before killing people. Learn to snipe on the move. Don't just stand in the same place in the whole game play. Put claymores on the flag and your jammer within the gen. Play like a good team mate and not a long range bot.

I would like to see more HuntsMen snipers more than long-range bots. I am not able to understand that why every game does having that. This is the unit that rewards aim more. Now in a game like tribes where you have to have good aim with almost everything, its seems a debatable point. But it’s for the reason that every other game have snipers and this is with any projectile which is based on weaponry. It just makes sense that sooner or later someone would come and you would call them a sniper. And it would make sense that someone would modify a weapon to be easier to aim with, probably at the cost of slower firing speed. Then that weapon would be remade till it was set to a gold standard. And then you would end up with a bunch of people using that weapon that are also really good shots. And hence forth they would also be called snipers. I think that this is just the few reasons for the snipers.

If the position does not matter and the cappers leave your optimal range in a few seconds. This is really a bad thing if your target can travel from one end of the map to the other in a matter of seconds. You are having a limited number of shots so that you can fire on him. They have made this patch so that they can correct the balance in a game where the sniper have free for all attitudes but rather it handicaps the Sentinels who are having the role of play within a real team. I am really very much disappointed with the patch.

Have you even tried the Sentinel? ts not hard, I do it all the time. What this sounds like to me is you got used to one way of play and now your pissed off because your forced to learn a new way to play. Trust me it works fine. It’s not hard once you get the hang of it. And when you start getting head shots while moving at 250kph then more people will call you a hacker. You have to zoom to get the charge, we all know that. So what your saying is that it’s harder to use a hit-scan weapon then it is to hit someone with the bolt launcher while about 1.5km in the air moving at 350kph. Idiot I’m saying you can’t maneuver while zoomed in which is the only way to charge up. Also non hit scan has splash you just have to wait for the capper to touch ground. Stop trolling you are just another whiny PTH that probably got killed a few times on middle with the flag and got angry.

I believe that the change was made for the wrong reasons. People are complaining all the time about Sentinels gunning them down from afar, insulting them for ruining their fun. The ones complaining are very rarely the fast cappers, who understand the rules of competitive play and are more likely to compliment us for a great shot. The patchs are little by little changing the game into something that looks less and less like Tribes and more like a regular first-person shooter.