Thread: Raider is awesome in Tribes: Ascend

Raider is awesome in Tribes: Ascend

Seriously the game is really very awesome , I like the graphs and the story line of this game , I want to recommend this game to all the people here who did not played the game yet and all in all I like the Raider that is in the game , I mean he is really fantastic , well it is easy to home to take our defense and generators at unbelievable pace . He can effectively can cap the flags. He is really very flexible. Well roughly to the point of becoming as flexible as a heavy. And on top of that he has the impressive anti personnel gear look really awesome to me . I like to know from the people here who already has this game can tell me is there anything that Raider can’t do , I would be nice to know

Thanks

Re: Raider is awesome in Tribes: Ascend

Well like to mention that there is an limitation to the raider but he is very annoying when in the CQB. That arck buster seems to be OP at the time of playing the brute. , perhaps I need to AIM at the better place although the rapid fire sticky delayed explosives , totally locked the area down. What do you feels about this . but as you said on the game point of view he is awesome

The fact that the jammer pack on the raider is most likely is one of the important pack on the game . not just the it conceal the raider from opponent turrets but as well show up a few close by infiltrators, and that really making the raider an outstanding generator protection class. as well as it get rid of the little icon on top of your head so the opponent doesn't notice the little red stuff coming at them, plus it has a radius of result that extend those reimbursement to teammates close by.

I would also like to tell you that the another advantage of not including the red marker on top of your head is that it make it extra hard for the enemy to keep their aim on you. You can essentially vanish by moving behind a hill or around a corner. And that all make the raider excellent next to light and medium armor, however the lack of high injure weapons or quick movement

Well I was just also very much curious about the same thing that you have mention here. Well I actually like to prefer to play Soldier for flag d and with the medium offense. Well I can do that ok with the offense unless they do not have the lot of Techs with turrets, after that I may can as well ski up to their base and the suicide . I was hoping that I can get the the Jammer Pack first because that can help my team to team clear turrets with the ease. As they will not having target me I was thinking to get closer to then , I really hate the on focus on the generators that much , however I was able to make use of the AXE in very successful way on the indoors. At least on the smaller gen rooms, larger ones make it much harder. Is there anyone here like to give any advice on this , I'm not exactly raking in XP since I don't have VIP as of yet so i don't want to waste my hard earned XP.