Thread: How to get Black Widow X, ML-77 Paladin X and Wraith X in Mass Effect 3 multiplayer?

How to get Black Widow X, ML-77 Paladin X and Wraith X in Mass Effect 3 multiplayer?

I am playing Mass Effect 3 multiplayer from past couple of weeks and I am having great time. Can you tell me how can stop someone really powerful? how I will get that particular thing? i purchased the Spectre packs and spent lots of money in the game. I know there are many people who are spending lots of money like me on this particular pack. if you are having any useful comments to share then let me know as early as possible.

Re: How to get Black Widow X, ML-77 Paladin X and Wraith X in Mass Effect 3 multiplayer?

If you are spending hundreds of dollars in the game that it seems to be excessive according to me. there is no issue if someone is spending hundred bucks in the game. personally I has spent around £50 so that I can get some decent weapon for the class which I was looking to use. Now I am not having Asari Adept in the game. 6300 MSP equates is having 40 Spectre packs and having credit-cost around of 2.5m credits. It has been presumed that I played the Silver games successfully and managed to earn 30,000 credits after every single match. It took around 80 Silver games in order to reach that particular level. I completed 1 match in 20 minuets so it took 27 hours to complete them . the time is having more value than that of money and I am not having unlimited time to play the game. I used to play it whenever I am getting an opportunity to play. if people wont spent actual money the developer of the game would get less money so that they can release DLC at regular intervals.

Re: How to get Black Widow X, ML-77 Paladin X and Wraith X in Mass Effect 3 multiplayer?

To get 300 Spectre Packs you will need to spent around $600. If I am not wrong you will be able to get all the kind of weapons. I let you know that I am utilizing only game credits and still I was not able to get N7. For me it took around 30 minutes to complete a gold match. So I was able to get 1 spectre pack after every 30 minutes after completing the match. Geth and grabs on the Firebase White were making the entire thing quite easy for me. I do agree with you that playing is dependent on your personal choice such as available time, personal resources.

In my opinion the scorpion supposed to be the best tactical gun I have ever seen in the game. I really love The saber and used the same into turian sentinel. I also got the Spectre packs by using the in game credits available in the game. I got all the N7 weapons except Paladin, Wraith IV, Javelin III, Scorpion II, Talon II¸.Saber I, Black Widow I. also got all the customization for all the classes available in the game. I think I was lucky enough at that time. One of friend of mine managed to get only 3x N7 weapons in the 4 packs. Now I am getting only character cards so I don’t wanted to use credits in the game anymore as it is wasting all the resources of mine. rather than I am planning to get Paladin or I would try to upgrade Saber or Black Widow in the game.

After playing the game I concluded that Maxing Gold Weapons seems to be quite easy to do. if any player who is playing nonstop should maxed out the widow. It is ultra thing according to me. so far I ran with 20 people using Black Widows X. all those people were cheaters or hackers what you can call them. one should checkout that you are not missing anything in the game even you should not miss anything at Javelin III. So far I have not used any of them and there were no better option available for me. Javelin was having low ammo capacity and reload time was enough longer. It was bit heavy as compared to the other SR available in the game. I also tried to upgrade Saber or Black Widow but it none of them worked for me at all. you can get all of the kind of common and uncommon snipers if you are having Specter packs. But I am not having comments regarding unlocking of shotguns or SMG. Hence I used to play Sentinel only.

If you are wanted to get max Shotguns or Smgs then I recommend that you should go for Veteran Pack until and unless it is having GPS, Grall Spike or Disciple. I used to enjoy Javelin in the game personally when all the team members which are I am having are good enough. I am also looking to get some points so that I can get good snipers in the game. if you are able to get the weapons at level X then you are really lucky player in my opinion. Now I am at N7 180 and I am having N7 rarities and I am having only Talon 1 and Javlin. I was always getting a character card and usually it supposed to be a vanguard cards. vanguard cards taken the vanguard class to LVL 1 to LVL 14 without utilizing the Vanguard character.

Well I am really interested to increase the n7 rating and gear. But I don’t wanted to upgrade the basic weapon in the game before I go for high-tech stuff. it was stuck for 10 days as I was not able to enjoy releveling. Hence I have found my self stuck at the maxed character in the game. I have purchased the sufficient amount of the spectre pack and the highest weaon which I have managed to get in the game was Scorpion 4. However I could not figure out whether it is possible to get the 3 N7 weapons X without spending lots of RL money or without doing any kind of cheating in the game. if it is possible than I think it would be quite rare to happen. If any gamer is looking to purchase all the Spectre packs then he has an chance to get all the N7 weapons which are to max level. It supposed to cost around 600 bucks in the game. you can have couple of black weapons at X but you cannot have all of them.

Right now I am having Javelin III and I did not used the same ever used the same because of below mentioned reason. I am playing as Human Vanguard which supposed to be of either bronze or silver class. Sniper rifles seems to be useless for that particular class in the game. it could not be for Adept but still. Also I am a heavy power user so Javelin supposed to be cumbersome for Infiltrators of mine. in case Widow makes to V then only I would start to make use of the same. otherwise I am happy with Carnifax until and unless I get Paladin. I don’t have any issue with BW but I am looking to stick with Disciple or Geth Plasma Shotgun.