Thread: First item you have collected from the DLC of Mass Effect 3 multiplayer

First item you have collected from the DLC of Mass Effect 3 multiplayer

as the title of the thread saying what I am looking to discuss over here in this particular game. can you tell me which is the first thing you got in the DLC of Mass Effect 3 multiplayer? Well I managed to get Krogan Battlemaster in the DLC. I hope all the gamers who are playing would reply over here as early as possible. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: First item you have collected from the DLC of Mass Effect 3 multiplayer

So far I got Asari Justicar however I was looking for Geth. I also got Krogan rifle which was same as that of rapid fire shotgun. After playing with it I concluded that it was bit useless. I have saved my all the credits earlier in the game so that I can purchase more Spectres in the future. So I have concluded that all the characters and customization options available for the same are unlocked. I was not able to upgrade Black Widow to level 6 which I really wanted to do. another thing I wanted to tell you that Geth SMG seems to be goldy with Cryo Ammo. I also loved Geth Turret as managed to blow Atlases 5 times. If turret did not supposed to restoring the shields after couple of seconds. Final words are that all the weapons are awesome in the game.

In that last pack which I got in the game was striker. I was wondering that it would be same as that of falcon which are supposed to fire enough faster for the longer period of the time on the target. I blew the bunch on specters and got the very first items on the DLC pack. I managed to get lots of good stuff in the game.

I got Geth SMG as first DLC item in the game. till now I have purchased number of packs and it was having combination of both premium and regular spectre packs. I am posting below all the items which I got first in the DLC packs.

• Geth SMG 3 or 4
    • Batarian Sentinel
    • Geth Infiltrator
    • Javelin
    • Harpoon Gun x 3

Now I am looking to have Asari Justicar and Krogan battlemaster. There are several upgrades I got like medical upgrades, a cobra missile upgrade . but I did not used the same at all. also I am having total eight frigging sniper rifles but I never used them with the classed which it supposed to belong in the game.

In this particular situation I wanted tell you that I got Geth SMG and Harpoon. As I have upgraded the SMG around 3 times rather than of the Harpoon. Though it did not cause any problem to me as Harpoon did not supposed to be Infiltrator friendly. It is working as shot gun rather than that of sniper rifle. Cocking the hammer of the gun would make you fall out from the game. I know its bit inconvenient for me. I would prefer widow rather than that of Harpoon in the game. Geth SMG is supposed to be Spitfire gun when you are playing the single player mode of the game. you will find out this particular weapon when you will need to get out the 4 geth primes. It seems to be great gun and it supposed to be useful when you are using the same against of the bosses and you have maintained the cover.