Thread: Does Resurgence packs are fixed in Mass Effect 3 multiplayer?

Does Resurgence packs are fixed in Mass Effect 3 multiplayer?

Well I am playing Mass Effect 3 multiplayer from past couple of week and I am having really great time. I found that there were lots of bug issue with Resuregence Packs. However after that latest update available Resuregence Packs has been fixed by the developer of the game now all the maps, weapons and classes are available in the game. Let me know whether the thing which I have mentioned over here is true????? Any comments on this particular matter will be appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Does Resurgence packs are fixed in Mass Effect 3 multiplayer?

Its bit disappointment that all the content is still is not available to play. so in this particular situation I am suggesting that you should continue you gameplay with silver or gold. I am hoping that the developer of the game would provide enough amount of credits which you can spent the same on the new pack. I was wondering that ME3 multiplayer characters got enough abilities as well as responsibilities Sniping on the character requires more skills rather than of smashing barrels as well as poking skeletons by using an axe.

I wanted tell you that people who are looking to download DLC should know that new characters and guns are going to be unlocked through reinforcment packs. It would be special pack which would contain all the DLC stuff. there could be some technical issue associated with the DLC pack and it should be fixed by the developer of the game. could be possible that the developer of the game has not sent any updates on the server which is needed to unlock the stuff in the game. also if you are having Pc version then you will not be able to see map until and unless the issue has been fixed by them. Console users are not having the same issue as that of PC users.

We are aware of that Bioware is releasing DLC for free. They have developed DLC which should be payable. As there is lots of fun while playing the multiplayer scenario of the game. I also got Ashes DLC but it was not worth at all. if I am not wrong they are trying their best to figure out the issue. according to me it’s not a simple thing to do release a DLC. There are lots of stuff which can happen wrong while making the DLC. They are releasing DLC for free so that they can earn profit from the multiplayer microtransactions. the characters, story an multiplayer part of the game is really great. So there is no issue to wait for me for couple of days till they fix the issue at least for me. I am not concerned about the people.

It was a great news that spectre premium packs were having a new character in the game. they have mentioned about the Resurgence description into standard Spectre packs. So many people are afraid that its an old premium pack. I was expecting that it would contain resurgence content. I let you know that I have purchased 18 Spectre standard packs recently and I got Geth Infiltrator, Geth Engineer, Batarian Soldier and Asari Justicar x2. It was also containing useful N7 weapons such as Paladin, Black Widow, Disciple, Geth Plasma shotgun. So I don’t think there is any reason to complain about. I would definitely purchase the Spectre Premium packs next time and I am hoping that there would be new weapon available.

Now I have only purchased only one pack and I got Spectre Premium packs. But due to such lame unlock system I managed to get 5 level 3 assault rifles and 3 shotguns. It was really bad thing to be a soldier in the game. in my opinion the Spectre packs should be more cheaper or there should be more better stuff should be included in the game. due to unlock system the entire fun of the game has been ruined. When you are having terrible team and you are not able to co ordinate at all. another thing which I wanted to tell you about is that Condor map is really frustrating however I am having great fun with Hydra. It was the most favorite map according to me. Batarian soldier having heavy melee and powers is decent enough. None of the classes are having such powerful weapons. However I am disappointed with the Geth tracker mode really bad and it is covering the entire screen so you will not be able to see anything.

I have wasted around 1.2 million credits to get the DLC. I managed to get all the things except justicar and kroguard. geth engineer is awful support class. I was traying to raise shields. Also tried to get out the hunters from the cloak. I unlocked the geth infiltrator with striker 7 and it seems to be best combination I ever seen in the game. batarian soldier seems to be great but I was not able to get damned harpoon gun. So far not given a try to batarian sentinel.