Thread: Need fix for Hunter Mode in Mass Effect 3 multiplayer

Need fix for Hunter Mode in Mass Effect 3 multiplayer

well I have started to play Mass Effect 3 multiplayer. I figured out that hunter mode supposed to hurting the eyes a lot. If you are agree with me then post your comments over here. so that we draw an attention of the developer of the game and ask about a fix for the same. I am really hoping that developers would work on it and release a fix as early as possible. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Need fix for Hunter Mode in Mass Effect 3 multiplayer

I do agree with you. it is really difficult for me to view the objective arrows as well as diamonds on the targets. Weapons are getting triggered at the objective round just because of the geometric designs. In case the opacity in the game is lowered down or objectives are made visible for any of the geth players than I think it would perfect thing to have. right now I am looking forward to turn off the hunter mode so that I can figure out next objective. I would turn it on in the later stage of the game. I let you know that I tried to play the mode in two different brightness level. First one was default level and another one was lowest. None of them worked for me at all. according to me the developer of the game should simply remove extra borders and white underline which is causing rush type effect. Also they should keep the hunter mode same as that of the hunter mode off. However triangle appearing in the middle and enemies supposed to be appear in the red in color.

So far I am not having any idea regarding the bad effect of hunter mode in the game as I did not managed to get geth in the game. in case it is bad as that of rage mode on krogan then my answer is yes. I have already played f krogan vanguard on Benning was melee-ing everything. I was looking on the landing pad into the rage mode. I am pushing Krogan to do well in melee and punishing the Geth so that one can do extra damage so that it can help the teammates. This particular game should not punish the players who are successful enough.

It should not be called as change rather than that of fix. it is really frustrating. You can continue with the game having distortion effects or simply hud overlay effects in the game. this particular mode is brighter enough. In fact there is no need to have such heavy special effects this particular mode. there are no sustainable mode available such as Tech Armour. The developer of the game should remove the blur effects from the game and keep all the symbol close to the corners of FOV. Its terrible experienced of gameplay due to such a big mess on the screen. I am hoping that developer of the game would work out on the same as early as possible.

Yes you are right there is something wrong with the hunter mode itself. I was turning off the round so that I can give my eyes a rest. I don’t think so it is happening because of bad monitor or bas settings done . I have adjusted the monitor of mine properly in the game. people who are saying that the issue associated with brightness is not the problem. it is quite difficult to find out the objectives in the game. today I was spinning around in the circle so that I can find out the target in the game.

I don’t think so it would fixed by the developer of the game. why I explain you, Krogan Rage and Adrenaline Rush were already complained by the players at the time of the launching of the game. rather than that of fixing the issue of yours they are trying to invented the new way to get the oblivion. If they are going to make the thing easy for the gamers then people would definitely have it. people w would say that Geth supposed to be overpowered. If people are going to use the same then fix is supposed to put on the effects on the hunter mode so that the game would become weaker. So far you should turn down the brightness so that you can play the game.

It does not eyes of mine so far as I was turning down the brightness in the game. I really love this particular mode and having great time with the same. there is no need to turn on as well as left on same as that of Tech Armor. It is great if you are able to view through the wall in the game. if you are supposed to distracted by the shiny things in the game then you should not go over there. there are lots of buffs, mechanics, and capabilities associated with this particular mode.