Thread: I think Geth Infiltrator in Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer game cause the highest DPS

I think Geth Infiltrator in Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer game cause the highest DPS

Hello friends, I have observed that Geth Infiltrator is having highest sniper damage in whole multiplayer game and he can do that with a single shot only. I believe that if it is been combined with hunter mode bonus and extra Geth weapon damage bonus then Geth Infiltrator can really do highest damage with Javelin. Fro time been I am able to take down Prime in Gold that in two shots only. If I have to take down Atlas then I have to fire 5-6 Shots on the canopy in gold. Even I have increased barrel mod and armor piercing mod. New hunter made is letting me shooting through walls very much easier. I do not know that how many have found it easier. What you people have to say about Geth Infiltrator? Thank you.

Re: I think Geth Infiltrator in Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer game cause the highest DPS

If using trick then it will take both Javelin and Geth Infiltrator to first place, this is what I believe. You might be having a very less shield. If you taking in positive side that some is been taking fire from you then you will be able to clear mobs very easily or quickly. Better think having a valiant with 15% extra firing rate along with 25% more damage, with cloak on 20% reduced cool down. Not knowing that it will be killing faster than salarian though, which is really hard to tell at present.

Re: I think Geth Infiltrator in Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer game cause the highest DPS

Hunter's Vision's fire rate, accuracy, and damage bonus are really great and it much better then with Black Window. I am very much confident that I will be able to get off two BW cloaked far more every time as well. Even the Javelin is great but with Silver on. Moreover I find that BW appears to be more feasible just with one level of all of them on Gold. If you are getting Shield gate then it is been hurting Javelin at its lower level. If you checking with reference of power then I would not like to have most builds and would be focus on full shields, such that if you are going with full shield then it helps with 50% debuff from HV a tad more and which in return giving you 600ish shield when you have debuffed, it is very great feeling more than 300 if it not be specified in shields.

I believe that it is very much impressive, but new geth classes are having a limited usefulness. I agree with point of cloaked javelin shot that to hunter mode active which will be somewhat burst damage. I do think that phantoms cease will be a problem at all. You will be able to have a look on their stealth and one short to them from across the level, such that through a damn wall. It is very much balanced although it is very much strangely as you are not getting much in terms of utility. I would like to use Plasma shotgun, which is one of my favorite. It is not at all dramatic but it is been working very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mollyi7 View Post
    If using trick then it taking both Javelin and Geth Infiltrator to first place, this is what I believe. You might be having a very less shield. If you taking in positive side that some is been taking fire from you then you will be able to clear mobs very easily or quickly. Better think having a valiant with 15% extra firing rate along with 25% more damage, with cloak on 20% reduced cool down. Not knowing that it will be killing faster than salarian though, which is really hard to tell at present.
    It was same thing which I was thinking about. I am not sure that how fast does it kills in comparison with salarian infiltrator that also with a sniper rifle, but I am very much sure that Geth Infiltrator with valiant will be working great. One more entertaining option is raptor, which is been very much ironically. It is been working very much well than ehat you have thought about it and going with geth. Although I would like to that is there anyone in match that can deal with armored targets before making that choice

It might be like that playing with Infiltrator as a Hunter: Equipping a Shotgun or might be a Talon, if it’s been allowed by 25% accuracy bonus so that you can set off headshots from far distance, I have tried it with Turian that also with 60% accuracy and a Eviscerator which are able to manage to do all this very well but it is not having Cloak to take the time to line up a headshot. If you are hitting on head then it will be damage more than 4500, I think that Talon will be really interesting to use it over here. One doubt I am having in my mind is that if Geth weapon bonus is not affecting Geth base weapon damage it is just adding to all other weapon modifiers then it is not all use able, such that getting damage bonus of 3.5% or less than that, then it is not at all usable.

Even you are able to stack armor piercing and penetration and also you can shoot thing from walls or floors or somewhere else. Then that time survivability will not be a problem by that method. I do not think that shield gating will be a problem if you are using a black widow or valiant and also it can snipe it. I was playing a match with SIs earlier, that time I was having a black widow and javelin and mostly I have scored doubled. I believe that it is best sniper character such that it increased mobility and awareness of it.

I do believe that Geth Infiltrator is really a high-damage dealer, but I would like to use Raptor. Bonuses to rate of fire and accuracy which we are getting it are really getting wasted on single shot weapon mainly with gold one. If you are selecting enemies which are having Javelin then you might be thinking that it will be nice, but I would like to tell that you are doing very less effort to help your team. When I am using Raptor then I am able to take plenty of enemies and spam a Rank 6 Proxy Mine so that I can deal with high damage to mobs and bebuff every single one that also every time. I believe that you are wasting the potential with a single shot weapon; you might get a high DPS that also with one target along with shield gate, whereas I am able to do high DPS to multiple enemies with Raptor.

I am using Geth Engineer and also using a pseudo sniper in particular time waiting to unlock the Infiltrator and would also like to tell that I have tried various snipers. I have not used Black Widow till now as I mostly control little much with that thing and one more thing, I am playing with my friends and do not wanted to be rude with them. I am very much surprised with Viper, as it was same that it using with Turian Soldier beside rate of fire was somewhat slower, but it doing more and more damage, whereas I was clearing mobs left and right with it that too on silver.