Thread: Friendly fire stories of Geth in Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer

Friendly fire stories of Geth in Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer

after releasing of new map in the game players are going to get an opportunity to play as a geth. There are few stories associated that people are trying to kill their partners in painful manner. the surprising thing is that geth is trying to pumping out the shot gun rounds. Mine was at the time of defend the circle of death and it was ran by geth hunters. If you have spotted the same then predator supposed light glimmer. You should begin with shooting as much as you can do. so that you can break down the stealth before he supposed to duck hunt on the face of yours. after couple of minute I have noticed that geth decloaking beside to me. I was reloading and I hope friend of mine killed him.

Re: Friendly fire stories of Geth in Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer

Recently I had a match in which I was not on the top of the game as an SI and having Valiant. I could killed the n heretic Geth by cloak easily. However I was staring down the scope so that I can peg down before it get recovered by using Energy Drain and after that other Geth is trying to fill the scope. It supposed to take shot in the face and keeps the barreling down on the full speed. It was a moment of panic for me but after a while I figured out that it supposed to friendly in the game. geth are having odd paint schemes. Anyone can mistake for the hostile platform by having color.

In the situation of mine have altered the GI to black and red in color in the game. as it was giving great look and feel in the game. I was having luck and enemies on the map was a geth. As there was starting of appearing of the geth hunters in the game I started to do friendly fire shots so that I can move away from the team and I can easily avoid confusion in the game. as I was using black widow. I was also having name floating on the head of mine. once the match was completed I simply swapped to the metalic red color scheme. I know that it was not as good as to avoid the issue of mis-identification. However everything was great at the end of the day.

One of the friend of mine was playing and he decloaked me in the game. I let you know that I was at the BS and simply tried to pump him by using ballistic blades and heavy melee but it wont worked for me at all. I was bit sacred as I was trying to recover in the game. I have colored infil black and all the other infils, was also cloaking and sniping geth. One team member was shooting on me. you can also try to match the human color appearance to Cerberus.

I was getting into the shot by teammate of mine. there was quarian covered in the hot pink cloth. She tried to fired on me for couple of times. She was popped the sentry next time in the game. I have also complied with the popping which was next to her. I was near to kill another heretics and geth was round of me. after couple of wave she returned to me again in the game. I let you know that I was in blue color. But still it was not enough at all. after sometimes I figured out that Quarian teammates are supposed to follow me everywhere I am moving in the game.

I am having latest information to share with you all of the guys. There is releasing of new DLC for this particular game. through this particular DLC a new game mode is going to be introduced which can be called as Paranoia. All the gamers who are looking to play should begin with either Geth Infiltrators or Geth Engineers. As far as color scheme is concerned it is restricted to bland grays. The insertion point is supposed to randomized in the entire map so you will see that all the players in the game are playing separately. You can also turn on the friendly fire in the game. by default Mic would be off. Enemies should be composed of 8 Geth standard units and by default enemy difficulty should be set to Gold. The match supposed to be closed when there are four units with the combination of player and enemy. Compete extraction would happen when all the players are going to survive in the game. Partial extraction would happen when both player as well as enemy are in equal in number. Mission would fail if and only if Enemy outnumber players or All players are eliminated from the game. so try the above mentioned DLC and let me know about the experience of yours

Well I have played the gold match by using 2 geth eng ad one infil. According to me it is enough funny so there are people who are looking for different kind of geth enemies. According to me pyro version supposed to be scary sprinting. I would like to wait for a minute when pyros run I let you know that I was not geth in game after installing patch I was Hydra against of geth. Geth Infiltrator in team having 10 hack objective which was difficult to survive in the game.