Thread: Discuss about Mass Effect 3 Harpoon Gun

Discuss about Mass Effect 3 Harpoon Gun

I have got the 4 levels of this sniper rifle and really very disappointed from it. This is working very much similar to the krogan shotgun. This is completed with the charge up time and other than this there is also delay in the shot going out. There is just one exception that the shot gun is looking slower as compared to the shotgun. The scope is looking odd and that is not seem to zoom in better and this clearly indicate that while playing the game we are going to miss a lot of enemies. Anyways, I am happy with the Widow and my Valiant that I am using currently.

Re: Discuss about Mass Effect 3 Harpoon Gun

Similar to the additional projectile weapons, the harpoon is also not having the pierce cover I case you are in the piercing mod. There is just one visible benefit that I can guess and that is bypassing the shield gate. The harpoon is not very big weapon; you will find that the size of this weapon is about the size of ruler. As far as I know that there is problem with the sniping from cover. If you pre-charge this gun then this will let you out of the cloak automatically. The game is very good but there is a lot of questions arising on this game. It would be better if they can improve this gun in some way.