Thread: Which is your Favorite Sniper in Mass Effect 3

Which is your Favorite Sniper in Mass Effect 3

this is really a great game that I have every played , the graphic is good the story like is awesome and the weapon Weapons List for Mass Effect 3 is awesome . so I though to ask you people here which would be the best Sniper riffle you think is well I have just unlocked the Salarian infiltrator but not tested it but will surely be testing it anytime soon now . until now I have the mantis IX, Valiant I, Widow I . so was just curious to know that what you people do have. I will be really glad if anyone here comment on their Favorite Sniper in Mass Effect 3

Re: Which is your Favorite Sniper in Mass Effect 3

Well I have
    • M-92 Mantis: During Priority: Mars, after going down a ladder, check the right area to find the gun on the ground.
    • M-97 Viper: Palaven During the mission, you will find above some crates in the center of the camp Turian.
    • M-13 Raptor: During Priority: Sur'Kesh, you will find the weapon on a bench looking out, just in the area where Mordin will ask you to reset the systems that give power to the elevator.

Really they are cool

M-29 Incisor which You will find the weapon during quest Tuchanka which Bomb. It is located on a ramp, just outside the area of the first fight. Javelin which The mission of Rannoch which Admiral Koris you will find this rifle in front of the main path as you walk in, impossible to miss. M-98 Widow which In the Mission Priorities which Thessia you can just check the area where he was the sniper-Asari. Black Widow which You can buy it on the ship or in the office of the spectra on the Citadel to 250.000 credits.

Well I have the black widow V, Widow X, and viper X, I have see the people use the valiant but I don't have one, well in person I really not that found of the Widow, for the reason that the ability kill the big boss monsters and I think that all is very important in the grand scheme of stuff. So I will not be using the Widow that offend

However it not a sniper rifle as far I am concern . I really like the Carnifex X that is really the best more that the sniper rifles that I have with me at the moment , with th e scope you can basically make use of it as a sniper rifle . well I have liked to use the salarian infiltrator just next to the carnifex. May be black widow, crusader, or a valiant but I don’t have that either

Like to tell you all that I have unlocked all the Sniper rifle at least once but I don t have the Widow and Javelin and I had tested that many time . I always like the Black Widow as that is one of the best sniper rifle for Infiltrator class, but it has few issue which precisely is the more marked in Multiplayer and there you don’t have the time dilation thus the increase accuracy is the featured that in the single player.. the fact that the Black Widow has a considerable “muzzle rise" and it can increase the muzzle in the complexion of the firearm after firing , this feature is making the land consecutive headshots on moving targets little more difficult to achieve. And other than that the level one and the level two Black Widow can decrease the cool down bonus. In case that you have only the BW a +16/19% cool down bonus and that to o depends on the the passive powers you selected but I may be wrong on this aspect. The Valiant can provide between 60/85%. Viper but I am not certain about this as well . I have no issue with the Valiant for consecutive head shots to moving targets, it s been a lone this that I have use the Viper, will play it again soon. finally the selection is totally depends on the person play style. If the BW traits are compatible with your own play style, it is a wonderful weapon. If you like the "faster" sniper rifle, that has reduced "muzzle rise" then I would like to suggest you the Valiant is perfect. Well if you ask me I like the similar performances with both of the weapon that is why I m a more in to the Valiant as that is lighter and possesses a reduced muzzle rise. Although like to mention here that the Cryo blast is extremely valuable thing that can slow your opponents which provide the increased "accurateness". on the other hand an resourceful use of powers needed a good cool down bonus. though still the BW must let you to make use of them appropriately

Raptor VII Not that nice, does not extremely work notably well for any category. With an ammo capability mod you'll be able to spam it all you wish and never worry, it's smart for sustained long vary harm output. Viper IV Waiting to level this to X, might work if you'll be able to hit consistent headshots. Forgiving. Mantis X Infiltrator's bread and butter before you get Widow(s) Javelin I simply got this these days and tried it out. Pretty neat however weighs a large amount that is simply too dangerous as you'll need a secondary firearm for shut vary (because quick scoping with the charge up time isn't that good) however the burden already constraints your power recharge times.Carrying nothing however this, I even have a few nine second recharge on cloak and ED. The harm output is pretty sick though and also the scope will see through smoke and solid objects, that is sweet. M-29 Incisor V Haven't found a decent reason to use this weapon however perhaps at max level with the correct mods and on the correct category it'd get to shine

I like the Valiant, even on Gold. it's what i take advantage of to try and do work and carry the team when feel like making an attempt. it's light-weight enough for you to hold a Maxed out Heavy-Pistol with light-weight weight or a SMG with the correct mods. The Mantis can carry you for a minute and is most popular by people who utilize their powers additional then the final harm of a Widow or the Black Widow. each of that well weigh you down until you get them of an honest level and even then may be a awful to use with powers yet. In the finish it all depends on how you perform. the short hearth ability and speed reload of the Valiant and Viper will assist you blow past the Widow's power and DPM. But, the Widows can forever be able to deliver that large harm required on one shot. Then again, undecided where a Valiant X sniper are going to be ranked considering it'd match a Mantis X nearly. smartest thing to try and do. Grab a team, do some runs, or Solo Bronze until you get the texture you're craving for.

I don’t like the t Mantis X - I can kill an entire squad with a Viper before the issue has bloody reloaded. Headshots are simple with the Viper. everybody is aware of the most effective sniper within the game is that the Geth Plasma Shotgun I think my main dislike with the slower firing snipers, is that the trade off in recharge time, and whereas the Mantis includes a nice recharge time, I gimp myself if i do not equip another weapon for shut vary as they just do harm when unscoped.

I hate the raptor, does not feel sort of a sniper attributable to the amount of bullets you would like to kill things. It additionally suggests that you keep out of canopy longer, and that i do not like the sound. The viper sits between that and also the mantis, appears smart however haven't used it abundant. Like most I even have Mantis X, and i am higher at taking the time for headshots than with a semi-auto, where I feel silly if i do not cash in of the upper rate of fireside. It's what i favor to use it on my human infiltrator and human sentinel, and it does not hurt CD's considerably. i do not have a Widow, BW, Javelin or Valiant (bad luck and on PS3), thus no plan how they stack up at completely different levels.