Thread: Armor in Gettysburg: Armored Warfare

Armor in Gettysburg: Armored Warfare

we all are aware of that this particular game Gettysburg: Armored Warfare is really awesome. I am having great time with the game. I am reading about Turtledove and it could be associated with the alt-history of tanks of the game. tell me if you are having any useful comments on the same.

Re: Armor in Gettysburg: Armored Warfare

I came to know about that Hearts of Iron card is being worked in the game. I won’t be surprised if alt-history Gettysburg did not supposed to be surprising at the given moment of the time. This game is not developed by Paradox so I doubt that it would have the same kind of hoi in the game. it should be something history of the world of Tanks.

I am bit retired with the design of the game. they should give up the old concept of the game. instead of having tanks in civil war they should developed a game which should have combination of humans with having engine which are using steam technology as well as domesticated dinosaurs. I always keen to see the same in the game. according to me it supposed to be more suitable for the developer who are working on 3D graphic. However if you wanted to have something really odd or you can say alternate history then bring up with something new and better than that of previous one. I would consider Crimson Sky as a low water-mark for this particular game.

Now I am going to describe the basic concept over here. in year 2060 the Tony Stark esq would come back into the time and tries to change the outcome of the U.S. Civil War so South wins. At the same time government is trying to find out and send backs the own technology so that they can create arms-race in that time. Hence we are going to get combination of technology of both 2060s and 1860s by having steampunk twist. We are aware of that this particular game does not offer campaign mode. It is having 64 players per server who are playing the game on online mode . the story part of the game seems to be irrelevant and it is not able to explain why units are existing in the game.

As far as I know there are no dinosaur are available in the game and I have confirmed the same by viewing some of the videos of the game. even after doing that I concluded some of the game units are bit different as I was expecting. I do agree that the developer of the game are going to release set of civil war units which would be combination of 2060s-1860s units. There should be civil war cannons, 1855 springfields and realistic ACW units provided in near future. I won’t play the game if there are no dinosaurs available in the game.

If you wanted to have Gen. Lee Dinosaur Panzer DLC then you would require to pay the same. so far you will be able to play wit by using civil war units and futuristic units or even you can use combination of both of them. it is totally dependent on the server operator. I know its bit unique for us. Right now I am doing well with the wargame but still people are complaining about how it seems to be same as COD>