Thread: Does Gettysburg: Armored Warfare going to happen?

Does Gettysburg: Armored Warfare going to happen?

I am big fond of Paradox Interactive products. I played almost all the games which they had published. Well now I am coming to the main topic. From past couple of days I came to know about they are developing Gettysburg: Armored Warfare and going to release very soon. I am not sure whether the thing which i stated is really true. So let me know if you can give me a light shed on the same. any useful information would be appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Does Gettysburg: Armored Warfare going to happen?

If I am not wrong they are working on the same and they are going to release closed beta version really soon. I am hoping that all the people who are desperate to play the game would really love it. personally they should provide user-friendly world editor which can be access through the main menu itself. It would help us to create 9x9km slice of Gettysburg/Antietam/. For your information this particular game is going to have 14 unit types and 30 weapons into infantry types. So it would be something same as that of realistic civil war weapon which you can imagine.

According to me it supposed to be really interesting if I will be able to recreate Pickett's charge with having hybrid guns and tanks. I don’t have any idea whether this particular game will have accurate Gettysburg battlefield with having all the famous feature.

I am not a big fond of civil war. But still I would prefer to play 20th century warfare. Hence I am not the one to take my time and make the terrain realistic by any mean. The developer should have included necessary tools which will help to create accurate landscape. Also they have considered other essential aspect such as weapons, uniforms, buildings, units. They should be represented accurately in the game. also they should provide some hybrid gun such as AK,P90,M16,pistols. if above mentioned things becomes true then I am sure 99% of the players are going to appreciate the game then only we can say that developer of the game has done a worth efforts to make it.

I really appreciate if they are going to provide the world editor in the game. I am hoping that it would help them to attract the large number of gamers. Well I hoping that they are trying to provide faithful recreation of Civil War battlefields. The game mechanics should be implemented nicely. If they have done the same appropriately then only I can expect it would reach the success. I would recommend that balancing should be done into 4 to 1 ratio. I know it is bit early to talk about the balancing of the game but we should talk about that so the developer can get idea what we are looking for them.