Thread: How to deal influence on buildings in Parallel Mafia?

How to deal influence on buildings in Parallel Mafia?

I wanted to ask a particular question regarding this particular game. can you tell me how you managed to deal with influence on buildings? If someone is having more influence on the building that implies that particular person can claim the building? Will be there something interesting when buildings would get to max? Could be all the banks as well as non-player built buildings would be located near the major cities.

Re: How to deal influence on buildings in Parallel Mafia?

If there are more than one persons are fighting enemies at any specific front then they are going to earn influence. If someone has become leader in the ranking influence on that particular front then they are going to own it. the basic difference between owning any front is that you will not require to raid the cash from it rather than you have to simply collect without making any changes into the heat of yours. another thing, XP on the building would allow you to upgrade the same and it would make the game bit harder for the people who are raid your cash if I am not wrong. Also it will open a new mission for that particular front. About the third thing which you have mentioned over here I am not having any idea.

Well banks as well as other non-player are going to built the building and it is being showed up after fronts are established in the game. when any building XP is maxed then you will get an option to upgrading the same. Timleo would point out and make the thing harder for the people to raid desired front. Any front can hold more cash as well as accrues more cash. Apart from that it can help you to increase the degree of influence which you can hold over the front by 200% at level 2. It would make it little difficult for the people who are going to claim it. right now all the possible jobs are available for front from the beginning. Remember that you will be able to hit info for your front and it will let you know about the jobs available at the front of yours. also it will give you a rough idea about the frequency of it.

Ok thanks a lot for sharing the useful information available here. can you more explain about influence? Right now I am only able to raise building front up to 100/3000. Let me know if I can raise above 100 so that I can manage to fill the XP bar which would result into the upgrade my front? I hope you will give me proper idea about the same.

One of mine friend got the same kind of issue which you have stated over here. he was saying that it was glitch. He was saying that meter was stuck on 100/3000 while playing on iPad where as on the Android Phone it was showing full XP and it was still getting accumalted on 100xp though there was 100xp on iPad. As it has been already mentioned that you are going to get the upgrade option once you have managed to get the enough amount of XP in the game. as far as glitch is concerned you can talk to the developer of the game and ask about the thing which you have mentioned over here.