Thread: List of improvement in Binary Domain Online game

List of improvement in Binary Domain Online game

Hello friends, just wanted to know what changes you people are expecting to have and I hope that there will be huge list of changes from you all so that we can suggest all that to developer of game and it might be possible to agree on it and might apply those changes. There are been other forums which have started a thread about it but there is specific thing or idea which I can get it and find it to have that interesting. So people just share your thoughts with me and let me know which are things you would like to have it in game? So please share with me. Thank you.

Re: List of improvement in Binary Domain Online game

The things of improvement which I would like to have is that there should be a slightly nerd of the shotgun. Kill stealing is a huge trouble, such that when a team mate kills an enemy that you put into "last stand", and then at that particular time you should be having assist points for that, and not kill. It actually kills team spirit and assistance when your teammates can take your kill so with no trouble and completely ignore your effort in getting a kill. Would also like to have capability to generate custom classes and also to do changes to default weapon of a class so that it's not related on the team in which you are. There should be some sort of notice that there are not sufficient players up till now and you are waiting for a round to start. Where you are getting a notification that the host wanted to start game when sufficient players have entered.

I would like to have spawned camping a team which is very much easy, there requirements to be some sort of invincibility period when you spawn and also want to get total number of players who are there in gamemode lobby such that DM, TDM, etc, if this is been possible then it is very much easier to set up a game. Would also like to have some more settings for game modes and it should allow keyboard chatting in multiplayer. Where it is been very much tough to coordinate tactics in modes it mostly happen when you are in invasion and team survival with only 4 custom voice commands and also not everyone is having a MIC so they can say or tell. There are some more things which are required to add such that it should have Clans and also should have simple way to set up clan battles, or a tournament type mode. One more thing which I would like to have is that it should be having skill to switch shoulder view.

I believe that balancing of weapon will be enough for this game. I am able to take shot gunners very much easily with most of other weapons, such that you should have distance and you will be fine with it. I would like to tell most of faction weapons are almost same besides the assault rifle, such that the resistance assault rifle with its 3 round burt is not at all worth, for all such weapon there should be choices to select it or not as per your wish. Would like to tell that do not think that developer will be doing something in game in term of updates about it. It is been appearing that they are unwilling to give us free DLC which was been released in Japan. I do not think that it will seriously take by developer.

Would agree with all above suggestion, at present of time I am just hoping that yakuza studios/sega are able to find out something need to be worked out. Would like to tell that core multiplayer is very much good but then also would like to have some of enhancements. I do believe that player count would need to increase such that in order for them to even believe that they are giving anything bad about increasing the longevity of the multiplayer.

Quote Originally Posted by Daksha90 View Post
    Would agree with all above suggestion, at present of time I am just hoping that yakuza studios/sega are able to find out something need to be worked out. Would like to tell that core multiplayer is very much good but then also would like to have some of enhancements. I do believe that player count would need to increase such that in order for them to even believe that they are giving anything bad about increasing the longevity of the multiplayer.
    I do agree with but I will be hoping for it, that it will be working for PC port which is been basic fact, if it is possible then it let us know that there is still a team which is been working on this game and also hoping that they will be continuing support for the console versions also.