Thread: Unable to play multiplayer mode of Binary Domain

Unable to play multiplayer mode of Binary Domain

Well as the title of this particular thread is saying what I wanted to discuss over here. I am not able to play multiplayer scenario of the game. some of thing which can be stated as follow.

• Spawn trapping is quite easy
    • You will shot when you are into the cover
    • Shotguns are supposed to be overpowered

Let me know if you are having any useful information to share over here.

Re: Unable to play multiplayer mode of Binary Domain

Yes it is quite easy to against the half of the decent team and your team is bad then you will not be able to get out of the spawn. But as you will get into the good team and I was able to do the same with the other team. If you are not able to get from where the enemies are coming. You should not get into the quite close to the corner until and unless you will need to shoot into the game. however sometimes lag into the game would die your character when you thinking to went into the cover in the game. cover transition seems to be smooth and see that camera should be in the direction of cover you wanted to move in the game.

According to me shoutguns are quite effective while playing the game at close range. The damage supposed to be drops from the distance. Normally in the game I am using assault rifles. Now I am having lots of shots gunners from the distance. You should make use of headphones and see that you are not able to sneak up and after doing the same you will be fine into the game.

I let you know that you should not forget boosters in the game. I really don’t like Team Survival & TDM. I can understand Domain Control as you will need to get an opportunity to capture as well as defend but there is no point for the other characters available in the game. so far I am having great time with the single player scenario of the game but I wanted to have the multiplayer mode successful also. So I am hoping that the developer of the game would work out on the same and release the patch so that we can fix the issue with the multiplayer scenario.

In the multiplayer scenario the online maps seems to be big enough for the 5v5 and it should be upgraded to 8v8. Many people are not using other weapons into the load out apart from shotgun. The character outfit looking really dull and there should be preset color variations so that they can match with the team color. There was bit trouble while you are supposed to moving in and outside of the cover and there should be some small fixes for wall-hopping. I am also noticing that there should be rewards to buying the weapon and also it should allow to purchase the future outfits for the character as well as new weapon in the game.

The lag in the game is really terrible even if I hosting the game then also other players are darting outside. Shotguns are OP and assault rifles and sub machine guns are taking lots of bullets kill in the game. the criteria of 6 players to start the game is bit frustrating. If match making does not exist then players would require to create the own game and wait for the rounds for a long a time. According to this particular game really awesome if they are going to fix all the issues with the game.

Sometimes I have noticed lag while playing the game. those people are having high ping well I am wondering that there something wrong with the game. I let you know that patch for PS3 has been already released. Also they are looking to release some character skins so that they can fix the basic issue of the game as well . but still they have not done any announcement about the same.