Thread: Needed Shoulder switch in Binary Domain

Needed Shoulder switch in Binary Domain

according to me this particular game Binary Domain seems to be competitive level as the online competitive MP supposed to populated. So it need shoulder switch. It is really appreciated that they have taken all the positive part of the game such as Gears of War and Uncharted 3 but they missed Shoulder switch. Without it the game would be more advantageous for the right hand side encounters. this make the prevent the game totally viable as it would become impossible to control the enemies if they are coming from the left side of the screen.

Re: Needed Shoulder switch in Binary Domain

I am not aware about whether Uncharted is having shoulder switch or not but Gears of War was not having shoulder switch it when you are standing. There should be shoulder switch when you are in cover. I let you know absence of shoulder switch killed the Socom 4. So I am hoping that the developer of the game would work out on the same and release the patch to rectify the mistake done.

Yes I would prefer to have shoulder switch in the game. but I am not sure whether the developer of the game are going to provide the same. there are lots of third shooter games in the market are not having shoulder switch options. But I could not get the idea why they are wondering it is complicated. Uncharted was having the same and it could be activated through the game menu. there was no need to have the same into gears of war as the camera has been situated very well so there is no need to have obscure the view in the game. however in this particular game characters are seriously obscures the view into the over shoulder view and hence it should be adjusted by the developer of the game.

Yes you are right that there was no manual implementation in Gear of War game. but it was having automatic shoulder switch in which shoulder side should be retained once the cover is used. Binary Domain is not having the same. manual switch can be preferred as well and I am wondering that automatic version should be same as that of the gear of war. It is simply switching back to the other shoulder once you have pulled back from the cover. It would also make the some kind of encounter unbalanced.

If I am not wrong all the third party shooter having shoulder switch. We know that Socom 4 not having shoulder switch and that is the only reason they were not able to play the game. if there is no shoulder switch then you game will not be competitive at all and there will not be releasing of multiplayer of the game. but we can expect the developer of the game should provide the same into the future release of the patch.