Thread: Two thing that can improve the multiplayer mode in Binary Domain game

Two thing that can improve the multiplayer mode in Binary Domain game

hi guys

I like to share this with you all , like to tell you that I was able to figure out the two thing that can improve the multiplayer mode in Binary Domain game and those are as following

The Characters that is from the campaign will became available in the multiplayer
    The capability of making the custom classes.( stuff like the team that you are in should not determine that what weapon should be selected for the class uses)

I would really be glad if the SEGA will start supporting this game. Well in my opinion this is the best 3rd person shooter game after the gears of war one. And it willa b e really very disappointing that this game is not getting any sort of DLC

Re: Two thing that can improve the multiplayer mode in Binary Domain game

That is absolutely correct a all that you have said here . even I also agree with you that they must have the DLC pack with the characters skins that too form the main game and the yakuza characters skins which was released in the Japan also this game is really easily as good as gears but I still feels that it should have more MAPS for character skins, that it has included . and should have the more people playing. Sega should do smoothing about this , this is one of the best game that I have ever seen and I would really like if the developer will support the game