Thread: Binary Domain: No one is playing multiplayer mode on Xbox 360

Binary Domain: No one is playing multiplayer mode on Xbox 360

well I have purchased Xbox 360 version of Binary Domain. From past couple of days I was looking for hosting but there was nothing. No xbox player available. I was bit disappointed after that. This game seems to be really great and I was expecting huge number of people to play this particular game.

Re: Binary Domain: No one is playing multiplayer mode on Xbox 360

I do agree for Xbox version of the game. however same thing is no happening in PS3. You can say it is little bit alive. But mostly there are no people in the most of the modes. If you have setup the game then also you will require to wait forever. It is possible that some stragglers might join but they are not having enough amount of patience so that they can wait for joining of 6 players. I think it should be a better option if we are allowed to play the game by having couple of players and afterwards other players can join the game. so there would less chances that people would leave the game. also I am expecting that the developer of the game would release some DLC pack in order to attract the people.

Yes you are right it was never alive at all. I purchase the Xbox version of the game in last week and so far I did not found a single player who is playing the game. it seems to meaningful if I say game would definitely as there is lack of marketing. I noticed that Ruby is promoting Dead Souls across the internet but same thing is not done by Sega for this particular game. if they have done enough amount of marketing then I could expect that we might had enough amount of players for online multiplayer scenario.

Another thing which I wanted to discuss over here is that multiplayer scenario of the game is something really bland. You will not have any unlocks and you will not have any reason to continue to playing apart from basic enjoyment which you are going to get while playing. Also there are 5 campaign provided in the maps. Actually this particular game is good but due to multiplayer thing I lost all the hopes on it.

Well there will be fun once you have get into the game. there is nothing to worried about the COD style unlocks available in the game. the point system implemented in the game is fair enough. If I am not wrong there is leveling system but it would stop at level 50. I will really appreciate the developer if they have provided prestige system. it will encourage an 'elite' mentality and makes the game alive for the core community. There is need of lots of maps as campaign needs lots of suitable locations. There are some exclusive pre order dlc map but I don’t think so no one would ever play the same. I think the developer of the game should provide the same for free download at certain moment of the time otherwise it would be waste of map.

I am hoping that you are aware of the thing that you should have certain amount of the people so that the host can begin with the match. You will into the lobby and game would checkout the map and till than you will require to wait. The developer of the game should do something in order to number of players for Xbox 360 multiplayer scenario.