Thread: DLC for Shoot Many Robots for better gaming experience`

DLC for Shoot Many Robots for better gaming experience`

I played Shoot Many Robots once and I liked it. Now I am playing it all over again for the second time. This time I thought that I’ll try some upgrades or patches for this game that might be available on developers website but I found that no dlc has been developed for this game yet. I think that developers have good option of developing dlc with taking players’ opinions about their needs for upgrades in the game. What do other people who played this game feel about this development?

Re: DLC for Shoot Many Robots for better gaming experience`

I think that the developers should make available more maps for playing. The existing maps are interesting but they can always experiment with new maps. I would like to have fight in an airplane. The airplane will be continuously moving so the map will also be moving making the enemies as well as players miss their shots most of the time. Also the developers can try making a map that is on a ship. They can provide a situation where the ship, preferably cargo ship, will be going on silent waters. This level will be easy. In next level they can try deck of a ship which is now travelling in a stormy weather. This stormy weather will send out waves on ship which will wet the player’s weapons. So for some time, till the guns dry, the player will be forced to use melee weapons.

The survival mode of the game should be made endless. The current version has only 4 waves of enemies coming. If more waves are provided, one can try out more different weapons and different weapons. Also an endless wave of enemies can provide a bigger challenge as developers can try for various combinations of enemies coming together.

More weapons should be provided in the dlc if it is being developed. The guns available in the game are more than enough but having some more would be fun. I think that developers must try having more futuristic types of guns. Guns like plasma cannons or teleporters that can be used to teleport enemies at height and killing them by dropping from height or maybe acid guns to melt enemy’s metallic bodies. Also some more different kinds of enemies should be introduced. Increasing the number of guns should also provide more enemies to try them on.

I gifted this game to my sister who likes to play such games which has view from side. She liked the game except for one thing; this game doesn’t have any option to have female character. I think that developers must introduce female character for playing. This will increase their fans in females too.

Developers can provide a tool which can be used to build enemy robots. I played Spore many months ago and I found the technique that was provided for the user to create a creature interesting. Creating a robot in this game and sharing it online would be fun. It would be a competition among the players to create a robot and share it among friends. I think that a specific amount of parts should be allowed to be added on a robots body. After it is shared on internet, the user should be allowed to add more parts as more people download this robot. The best robots can be used by the developers as default enemies in their next game. This will encourage the gamers to provide more resources to the developers.

I think that the developers must provide a patch for increasing the level of the player above the restricted level 50. They can provide level up to 100. This will be more interesting as I reached level 50 in the mid-levels of the game.

If the developers provide a patch to increase the level above 50, then they will also have to provide patch for providing more upgrades and weapon. If the developers can’t make this then increasing levels will be of no use as there will be nothing to achieve except a number. Designing new clothes, accessories and weapons in the game requires more involvement of efforts and resources. This will also take time as developers might need to develop it from scratch or modify existing items. So we can’t expect developers to increase levels.

I think that the developers must introduce a mode where we can select a boss and fight him alone. I loved the boss fights in this game. So I would like to specific fight boss in selected environment. I think that developers must provide such an option in dlc.

Developers should add more of the melee weapons like Chainsaw, Iron Mace or Woodcutters Axe. It would be fun smashing the robots using the melee weapons. To encourage the players to kill enemies with melee weapons, certain new levels or survival modes should be also developed such that player will need t o use only melee weapons. Also developers can provide upgrades for these weapons like electric current on axe. I would prefer a Sledgehammer like weapon to smash the enemies into small compressed boxes.

Almost all the maps in this game are linear in this game. One needs to go straight forward and kill enemies or complete the mission. I think that developers must provide such levels in the game that are going upwards rather than linear ones. This will provide a new challenge to the players. Also in multiplayer mode no one will be able to go upwards if one of the four players stops in between. Also the enemies that will come in this level should spawn from top. This will need the players to shoot upwards much. This will prove to be a great change in the game and also a new challenge. I want an environment like a construction site which will consist of scaffoldings on which the players will need to climb. If any player falls down from the gap in any case, then his game will be over and he will need to replay with some loss.