Thread: Your Feedback for Confrontation Game

Your Feedback for Confrontation Game

I want to hear from the users who have played this game that what is their first expression about the game or what they think regarding this. So if you have anything to share regarding this game then please share your thoughts/feedback for this game over here. I will be thankful for all the replies.

Re: Your Feedback for Confrontation Game

My first impression with the game is positive, but the lobby for multiplayer seemed empty. The ladder is having 15 names on it. Gameplay is extremely similar to the WH: DOW in terms of movement, boxing units, etc., therefore it will be familiar to many at once. There is nice micro management on the squad so far. Points for advancement seem to be per squad, so they need to be separately assigned, leading to some pleasant management elements.

I found that the AI doing well. I am telling this here because with some preview they mentioned that the AU is having some problems by means of pathfinding subsequent to giving orders and particularly on narrow passages.

I am playing the first mission only of the game. Upto now, I have seen that there are a few collision problems through squad members who are attempting to shoulder each other aside to fit throughout a passage. It's been hard to play through the mouse. This is just my experience with the game. I found that moving is fine with the mouse but all the other things are having problem. Keyboard commands sound more functionally, particularly while trying to target something within a heap of activity. I like that this is something of a thinking man's game, up to now. I have not found someone else within the multiplayer lobby. So there is disappointment with the multiplayer.

There are many of the AI this is making people to run each other. Some of the times player have to stand idle and this is because they are blocked. This is the most frustrating time. Anyways, if we see it all over then this is still of a fun game.

I had played some first round next to other players on this morning. This is really confusing for the reason that I did not know that what are the skills and what they do exactly. But as you will have experience with the game then you will be more familiar with all these. I hope so. Other than this, I liked and enjoyed the pvp and I think that this will become old soon after just playing 1vs1 with each small maps. I wish that they will add some more options to it.

The scenario presented in the video game does not differ from that of the plot as a board game, bringing the lands of Aarklash Rag'narok to fight the war that involves all the races of the continent. In this war between factions, we will take control of Darius, a member of Griffin and his team go in search of clues about the unfolding of the war. Each member of our party will be unique and will have a fixed set of specific skills. The Warriors will move based on the contested weapons, mages the ability to hurl thunderbolts and fireballs and there will of course support roles, with buffer and debuffer ready to support the group and at the same time hindering the enemies.

If you use the pause to browse then actions will be taken in succession, a bit 'like board game in which the title is inspired and this will be the most practical since the number of fights you have tactically well-developed and not allow victories simply using basic attacks or brute force.

There will also several objects hidden in special vaults to find during the exploratory stages. We must emphasize that the section was not tested very varied and it was hard not to see the predetermined path. This game is with little freedom for the player to feel truly in a world of free to play but more of a "path" artfully disguised. In this shooting game, you can choose between two ways. In the first "Capture the Nuke" disallow the terrorists to steal nuclear materials and reports the boxes already out. In the second, "Team Death Match", we must kill all enemies. Use W, A, S, D to move, and click to shoot. You can upgrade your weapon. Press the spacebar to throw a grenade.