Thread: What are the favorite weapons in Shoot Many Robots?

What are the favorite weapons in Shoot Many Robots?

I wanted to know which one is the most favorite weapon in Shoot Many Robots. If I am not wrong this particular game is having lots of cool weapons. So tell me which you like most? I am waiting for your prompt reply on this particular matter.

Re: What are the favorite weapons in Shoot Many Robots?

I have just started the game and not reached much far but the weapon which I found most amazing is Fluffy’s Revenge. I really loved it and just try it in the game and let me know about the experience of yours.

I also liked Fluffy’s Revenge. However in the game currently I am using woodpecker series of guns as primary weapon. I need to take care of the thing that someone in the team of mine should having at least single autoshotties. For your information you will require autoshotties in the insane mode of the game. apart from that I am having great time with miniguns as well.

Personally I liked to play the game by using freeze rays. Particularly I am playing the game into group. By using freeze rays I am slowing down the hordes and all the buddies of mine destroying robots in the game. apart from that I liked smokeys as well as gnoming missiles.

I do agree that Freeze rays are doing really great job. Unfortunately I missed it at low level Atlantean Deep Freeze Freeze ray. However I got the same at Atlantis’ Revenge. In order to use the same I have to play the game at level 33. Also rattle from The Raskolnikov is awesome. I used woodpecker - Quetzalcoatus Smg to kill the last boss of the hard mode. This particular weapon is also known as Multi Grenade Launcher.