Thread: Is Confrontation Game has Multiplayer mode?

Is Confrontation Game has Multiplayer mode?

I was searching for the information about this game and I can’t find much information about the multiplayer mode in the game. I can find that this is there in the game feature list but there is less information about this. Can somebody post with some information regarding this? Thank you so much in advance for replying to this. Also tell me that if the campaign be playable in the co-op.

Re: Is Confrontation Game has Multiplayer mode?

I don’t think that this is going to me possible and I am telling this we are going to play just one faction within the single player campaign. If they can add this in the game then it will going to rock but they really do not require people to share the control for 4 man squad in the except they rebalanced for 2 squads. The multiplayer seems to be simply ladder- based with advancing through unlocks and leveling. I'd like to know more too.

Here is the information regarding the multiplayer in the game. There will not be any co-op, You will just get and arena mode 1v1. Every player controls a squad of 4 characters as of the similar race (every one of the 4 factions are playable within multiplayer mode). The characters are having fewer skills. There is no pause in the game and because of this the matches are a lot quicker. The match continues until a player wins 2 rounds and at each rounds the players can alter his teams line-up. Throughout playing in multiplayer with a faction, units are unlocked to setup various teams. This is all in short about the game and I hope that it will be helpful for you.

In multiplayer, each character is just having 3 skills where in single player they are having 6 skills. So, it provides fewer possibilities but this choice comes from a rather simple fact. In the two modes, you manage 4 characters. And within the campaign, it is quite simple to manage those 24 skills through the pause and the queue for stacking your next moves.

But in the multiplayer, devoid of being able to pause the action, the play tests showed that keeping a lot of skills was just not possible for the players. Therefore characters are only having 3 skills and that brings a total of 12 to manage in real time.

I would like to tell you that there is no choice that allows you to play against the computer in multiplayer mode. But in the campaign mode, it offers you a lot of challenges against the IA, which was conceived to react in each combat within a different way.

Confrontation is a multiplayer action game to practice exclusively online via the Playstation Network. The parties will face up to 32 players in teams. The headset introduced by the series is once again the honor to communicate with his teammates.

The plot is about a war that serves Rag'narok called the gods to decide who will be their champions. It all begins in the desert Syharhalna when the Scorpions report to the god Aarklash Arh-Tolth and set off to conquer the entire continent. Obviously the other races are not looking and go to war against the Scorpions nice.