Thread: Not able to open gift pack in Blacklight: Retribution

Not able to open gift pack in Blacklight: Retribution

I have been playing Blacklight: Retribution and have reached level 25 and here when I am trying to activate my gift pack then it appears as if it is starting the activation process but then after sometime I get an error message saying "Unable to activate for unknown reason." I have tried restarting the game several times but then it not making any difference. Is there anyone else who has faced the same and has an idea about it??

Re: Not able to open gift pack in Blacklight: Retribution

I have been playing Blacklight: Retribution and have reached level 25 and here when I am trying to activate my gift pack then it appears as if it is starting the activation process but then after sometime I get an error message saying "Unable to activate for unknown reason." I have tried restarting the game several times but then it not making any difference. Is there anyone else who has faced the same and has an idea about it??
    Even I am facing the same issue and here is the screenshot of the same to be more precise, I really don’t know what the cause of this issue is but then I want to get it solved somehow.

Re: Not able to open gift pack in Blacklight: Retribution

It appears as if it is a bug, I have checked out for the same and I have not found any other facing the same, you should better report it to the Blacklight developers and check out what they have to say about the same.