Thread: Increasing GP by 20% in Blacklight: Retribution and publishing it as fixed rates

Increasing GP by 20% in Blacklight: Retribution and publishing it as fixed rates

I downloaded Blacklight: Retribution and started playing. In the beginning I was really excited as I would earn large amount of cash. But as days passed and my level increased, I found that the prize that we get from killing opponents becomes less. The XP that we gain is comparatively high. But I didn’t find any use of XP other than to show other players where we stand. I think instead of XP, the developers must increase GP in the game. What do other players think?

Re: Increasing GP by 20% in Blacklight: Retribution and publishing it as fixed rates

The level you gain and the GP you gain in this game never changes even on high level. It is the high requirement of cash that makes you feel that the GP earned is less. I agree to the fact that XP gained is higher than required while the cash that we earn is less than requirement. I think that developers should increase the amount of GP earn for headshot and winning the match. This will increase the challenge as most of the players will try to aim head as prize for headshot increases.

Re: Increasing GP by 20% in Blacklight: Retribution and publishing it as fixed rates

In the beginning of game when I was new I used to get GP and XP in large amount but as game progressed the amount started decreasing. I think that this is a strategy by the developers to gain members. Due to high earning levels new players will join. It is a known fact that after some months game starts to lose its members. Only few professional and regular players remain. So this is just a trick by developers to get more users.

I hate the system in which weapons and items purchased disappear after some days. I mean, we don’t actually purchased items in this game but just borrow or take it on loan for short period of time. I am a regular player. I play this game once in a week or after some 5 days. Every time I enter the game, most of the items are not available, I have to start all over with weak weapons, earn cash and then again purchase everything I want. This tends to waste lot of my GP and due to this I am unable to save enough GP to buy bigger and powerful items.

I too agree that this borrowing or loan of objects should be not used. Instead the developers must lend the players required items on basis of match count. For example, if a item has period of 2 days after which it will be removed from inventory, developers should devise a system where the item will remain in inventory for specific number of matches.

Also there must be certain objects that won’t have any period limit. One must be able to store them for any number of days. I know this won’t have any profit for the developers, but there can always be a catch to use these items. For example, an object will b free of period limitations, but it will need more space in inventory. It will need inventory space of 4 objects. So the player buying it will think that instead of one weapon he can buy 4 other weapons. This will become a new challenge for the players.