Thread: Unable to select character in Blacklight: Retribution while transferring Zen

Unable to select character in Blacklight: Retribution while transferring Zen

Hello friends, when I was transferring Zen to this game then I was not able to select any of character, I was really not knowing what will be problem. So does anyone knows what is problem with it and what I should to do? Wanted to have character, there is no use to play game without them. Thank you.

Re: Unable to select character in Blacklight: Retribution while transferring Zen

I think that you might have selected some wrong region for your character, so better check it out that on which region they are and also check that you have been logged in with same region, better make sure about it.

Re: Unable to select character in Blacklight: Retribution while transferring Zen

It is happening the same thing with me also, where it do work but it is taking a lot of time to do it, once it is been done then it is happening the same thing after 24 hours. I have send a mail to developer, just waiting for reply of them and check what they have to say about it.