Thread: Everything Gone from Blacklight: Retribution game

Everything Gone from Blacklight: Retribution game

Hello friends, I have started playing game after long time, well login back after long time some of stuff which were there been expired. All of expired stuff which was there needs to be trash. So I have checked customization of game and it was showing all items which were there, due to which I have started playing game as it might be a bug in game, but it was same thing happening. I thought that login in and log out might be clearing the problem which was there. But when I have done it then all stuff which were there was gone. Everything which I have got after playing for long time, it was there in game and also does thing has been happened with anyone, then what you people have done it and suggest me that what should I do. Thank you.

Re: Everything Gone from Blacklight: Retribution game

You have login game after long time but I have log in just 8 hours, before that I have played it and was having all stuff which was there. Done same thing which you have done it and also it was thing which has been happened with it. I have spent 9000 Games point to play it then also getting such type of problem with it. Try to find out but there was no bug or any problem, I do not that where does all stuff have gone; even stuff which is need to permanent in game was also gone. Those things should be gone it be remain till time we remove it. I am very frustrated with problem which is there in game and also there are plenty of other problems. I am thinking that do not play it. Which will best solution for me.

I do not think that quitting game will solving problem which were there. I think that you should try to wait for patch which will be coming for game and also you will be see that problem might be able to solve it. So you better wait and have little patience.

I was thinking the stuff which is been gone has only happened with me, but now I came to know that this was thing which was is been happening with everyone. This is some major problem which is needed to solve. If this keep on going then there is nothing to play in game and most of time we people will be losing stuff and armor which is been useful in game. I think that most of people will be agree on it. Developer should work on it and make it proper so that we can get what was there.