Thread: Blacklight: Retribution Servers not available

Blacklight: Retribution Servers not available

Hello friends, I was trying to play this game but I am trying to connect it then it is telling me that server is not been available. I am trying to play it from past 2 days but I was not able to connect it. Really do not know that what to do and I have checked everything that password and username are proper. So does anyone knows anything about it, and then please tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: Blacklight: Retribution Servers not available

If that server of game is been down, there might be some work which will be working on it, so need to wait till the time work on server is been done, you can try it after a period of week to make it working.

I would suggest that you better check that port range 7000-8000 is been open on your router or not, and also check that your firewall/antivirus is not blocking the connections. Sometime firewalls/antivirus do create problem and due to which it is not able to connect.

Well to make it confirm that ports are been open or not, for that you need to look up how to access your router online. For example for a Cisco router there is method that you open your browser and type something like //cisco.admin or something which a Cisco will be giving it. Then you better look at how to access router ports online it will tell you what to type into bar, so you might be able to able to get it.

People I wouldn't get my hopes up on fixing this, this is a problem in plenty f2p games and no one ever fixes it, they all blame it on ISP's or your router. I hope I'm wrong but I'm not getting my hopes up.