Thread: Surge of hackers in Blacklight: Retribution

Surge of hackers in Blacklight: Retribution

recently I have started to play Blacklight: Retribution on the computer of mine. I played the game with more than 4 hackers and I was 180 swing headshot. Tell me what should I do in such situation? How can we prevent this particular thing in the game?

Re: Surge of hackers in Blacklight: Retribution

just because you got 180 headshots on you and you are wondering that they are hacking in this particular game. there is nothing to do with the level of the game. so far I have noticed only 1 hacker who has done with the speed hacking and he was having easiest kill in the game.

I let you know that I am not so good player but I have done quite good at 180 head shots. I have taken care of the thing that I am having high aim and when I get attacked from behind when I am turning around quickly in the game. there were some players who were shooting by using thick solid and nail head shots from around a corner. Many of them might be at network interpolation has gone awry. This particular game is not having such kind of issue but other players has noticed same kind of HS lag as well.

If you simply search blacklight retribution hacks on Google you will get several web pages. You will get lots of things such as cham hacks, no-recoil hacks, aimbots, speed hacks. Even there are some sites which are giving hacks for free for other games if you purchase the one. I don’t think so its not so difficult to locate. I hope the developer of the game will be concerned about the same kind of the things or they should deal with some anti-cheat software company such as PunkBuster. However the developer of the game can ban the hackers but they can not actually prevent the hacking at all. we need to wait till they take some strict action the same. according to me it seems to be quite important to one is reporting the hacker so that PWE will be able to get the number of hackers as well as banded users.

Most probably headshots seems to be more as that half of the time. You will be able to hold M1 and your crosshairs should be fly off the screen for every single kill and still you will be able to maintain 50% headshot ratio. It is quite obvious than that of the user interface seems to be outright at the level of yours at the given moment of the time. According to me 180 headshot seems to be quick reaction which is combined with the RNG supposed to taking steamy dump on the body of the part of the choice of yours.

Personally I really loved to know that people are having an ability to locate the hacker. Though the current aimbots are having issue while hitting the registry. There are lots of hackers who has got scores than that of the legit players.

Well I am wondering that blatant 180 snaps seems to be easy to spot in the game. people who are doing the same either they are new users or they are having little bit knowledge about the usage of cheats. The possibility of detecting fined tuned aimbot in the hand of experienced user is seems to be impossible. Even though you are looking at right him. In such situation you will need to use PB or VAC or something like that so that you can find out the hackers in the game as well. Also you should make use of EPORT PLAYER functionality provided in the game.

Normally I used to report someone in the game if that person has shot me 9 mm away from me. I can understand how he supposed to do well as he has running around with the low speed. Players are able to get double as well as trouble in the game. some of the people who are able to do better or crappy slow with AR. Even there will be more support while updating the builds there would be changing the addresses and there will be level 1 which was keeping the aimbots toggled.

How can one know that aimbots are having hit reg problem. I could not figured out why people are reacting in a such a manner that there is hack is happening. Its normal thing as far as online gaming is concerned.

Well I can understand the frustration that you are having. If I am not wrong the developer of the game are already aware of what is happening out over there. but still I am not able to see how it will help the people where exactly find out the hacker in the game and how to remove the same. I don’t know whether they are planning to add spectator mode. I think it seems to be a good a way to caught cheaters in the game.

There are lots of hacking coming out daily and many of the gamers are using the same. they are not interested to play the real game at all. even well known players are doing hacking. So the developer of the game should take preventive measure to reduce cheating in the game.