Thread: What do you hate in Blacklight: Retribution?

What do you hate in Blacklight: Retribution?

I found that there are some of the things which is not designed well and also annoying. So I wanted to put all the things together and for that I am stating this thread. I request all the people over here to post the things that you do not like about this game. I think that we will have a good discuss over here.

Re: What do you hate in Blacklight: Retribution?

Yes, you are correct my friend. There are some of the things that is not implemented properly. I am listing a few below that I found annoying.
    • Game lag
    • Bad hit detection through the BARs
    • ARs start very good at most roles (CQB, long range, etc)

Quote Originally Posted by Enos View Post
    Yes, you are correct my friend. There are some of the things that is not implemented properly. I am listing a few below that I found annoying.
    • Game lag
    • Bad hit detection through the BARs
    • ARs start very good at most roles (CQB, long range, etc)
    Yes, I am very agree with you and this is the first thing that I do not like about the game. This is the first reason that I call this game a clone of cs, BARs suck. I am heavy fighter within each shooter game and love to include that weapon but in this game the weapon just brought 50 bullets, we can’t prone for enhanced accuracy, and the worst is every time I got killed and a few pip just take my pimped BARs and dropped again. This is one of the most irritating things for me in the game. There are also some of the other issues but this one is on top of all others and so I wanted to share this with you.

Here is list that I have noticed with the game and I wish that it will be resolved soon.
    • Crashes
    • Lag in the game
    • Wonky hit detection
    • Blatant AR advantage

But the most annoying in this list is the crash with the game. I really really really hate this. If they can resolve these issues with the new patch release then it will be one of the good games that I have played till now.

I don’t think that each game is regarding looking "pretty". There are many of the fps gamers like me who play through the great core mechanics as compared to the game that looks "pretty". Counter strike is possibly the fps out there, even though it has been so many years from when it was first released. I think that people who are opposing this game don’t really know that what they are talking about. Each games need time to be the perfects and still there are many of the patches which are still to be released and I am sure that all these minor bugs will be resolved with that.

I am also agree with you that each game is not meant to be pretty. I am re-playing deus ex currently and on a 22" monitor the graphics are quite crummy, even on their uppermost settings, but the storyline is so-so but the gameplay is sparkling, particularly on the harder levels where things turn out to be more challenging.

There are some of the people who think that wallhack was pretty self explanatory and if you are one of them then you are surely wrong. Chams are powerful as compared to the HRV. Each HRV does is provide you a general thought of where people are, and throughout that time you use it you're totally vulnerable. Even tapping in and out can place you at danger if you perform it at the wrong time. Heck, half the people that protest regarding HRV don't know how to make use of it correctly.

As far as know that there is no one who shot build' other than the bolt-action through a non-suppressed muzzle and incendiary ammo. You will not be able to build for damage. There is not part that can affects it. There is just data nodes that is in fact cap at 174 but that is also not one shot.