Thread: High sensitivity in Backlight: Retribution

High sensitivity in Backlight: Retribution

Is this just me who is facing this problem or there are also some of the other users with the same issue after the new patch. After using the new patch, I found that the sensitivity of the game goes very high. Earlier, I kept the sensitivity to low but now this is very high and it is becoming problematic to handle this. I have reduces that to almost zero but there is no change in the sensitivity. I know that patch resets all the things but when I change it again then also it keep on changing. Please help me friends.

Re: High sensitivity in Backlight: Retribution

Hey, I have resolved this issue. I set my sensitivity to zero but in the fox engine, it was set to 5 and that was the reason that I was not able to reset that. So I changed that from 5 to 3.5 and now this is running really well without any problem.

The aim sensitivity as well as tight aim sensitivity was prepared autonomous of each other. The devs have said that the short end of the sensitivity may have been brought up a bit. If this is true then by the time they make a solution for this (that is the next patch) all you can actually do is to lower dpi and after that try and check if this get the problem solved or not.

There are many of the game players who play the game with the lower sens as well as low dpi. This indicates that you will have to make use of larger gesturesto be used for the gestures used for the movements. This is more precise because it is easier to stop inside a exact part of a large gesture than it is to stop inside the center of a minor gesture.

Quote Originally Posted by Rwanda View Post
    Is this just me who is facing this problem or there are also some of the other users with the same issue after the new patch. After using the new patch, I found that the sensitivity of the game goes very high. Earlier, I kept the sensitivity to low but now this is very high and it is becoming problematic to handle this. I have reduces that to almost zero but there is no change in the sensitivity. I know that patch resets all the things but when I change it again then also it keep on changing. Please help me friends.
    I don’t think that there is any config var intended for ADS sensitivity. If you want then it will be possible for you to set that to the value less that zero from the control settings.

I have seen some of the other similar posts where they have talked regarding the same problem. So this is not just you who is facing this problem. There are many of the other users with the same problem. So there is surly problem with the patch. So we don’t have any choice to wait for the next update and hope that this will be resolved with the new patch.