Thread: Tropico 4 Modern Times : Cannot see achievements in steam

Tropico 4 Modern Times : Cannot see achievements in steam

I have found that there are some of the few new achievements other than the expansion but problem is that they are not coming on the steam list for the Tropico 4. I can’t find any detach entry for Modern Times. I played the game and unlocked a few and I got the notification but there were nothing on the Steam. I have checked the list but it was not there and some of them were greyed out. Can you guess that what is wrong with this?

Re: Tropico 4 Modern Times : Cannot see achievements in steam

Some of the times, it take some time to get is displayed on the steam and keep Patience. You will get that also.

It will normally take more than 48 hours to show your achievements come on the steam. One thing that you have to ensure is that you have set your profile to public. If you have not set the profile to public then you will not get GB in your achievements and this is the reason that you are not able to get them on your GB profile.

I think that the page is only showing the recently played games and that is the reason that the Giant Bomb's achievement system is possibly not able to pull the data as of the correct page. If you want then there is one easy workaround for me and that is to start up each game once so that it can come up into the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Badmannah View Post
    I think that the page is only showing the recently played games and that is the reason that the Giant Bomb's achievement system is possibly not able to pull the data as of the correct page. If you want then there is one easy workaround for me and that is to start up each game once so that it can come up into the list.
    I also think that you are correct as I have added my steam achievements and found that just TF2 is coming up and this is just the steam game that is having the achievements and I am able to play that.

You can try by using some other browser and see if that works for you or not. If there is some issue with the browser then changing the browser will solve the problem for you.