Thread: Is Tropico 4: Modern Times available in market place?

Is Tropico 4: Modern Times available in market place?

Hello everyone, just wanted to know that did anyone have founded Tropico 4: Modern Times till now on marketplace? Whereas I am having 1200 points and waiting for game so that I can waste on it, however I am able to find it in marketplace of Europe, so does anyone knows when it will be coming over here. Please tell me, I eagerly waiting for it. Thank you.

Re: Is Tropico 4: Modern Times available in market place?

Let me tell you that there is no news about it on market place and I think that publisher of game have forgot to release date of game, so due to which it is not there. If got any information will be telling you.

It is not be available in Poland also, let me tell you that it is been very much sad that publishers have just screwing with us. I would also like to tell that there is no official statement about this and I am been waiting for this DLC for past many weeks. Almost certainly it will be best thing that if I sell this game and there is no way that they will release it and it is still not visible on the majornelson's schedule.

I think that you should think that we have got the update about this game from Xbox, which is really nice thing and also this is a sort of confirmation about it. I really know how many have got this update about it.

Quote Originally Posted by VazV View Post
    I think that you should think that we have got the update about this game from Xbox, which is really nice thing and also this is a sort of confirmation about it. I really know how many have got this update about it.
    I not think that it is true and also I am not sure what it might have fixed. It is seriously wrong. Whereas I have paid 50 EURO for this game on Xbox and first played with game which was having a saving problem, and now we are not able to get a DLC. Which is really bad and not at happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Jung View Post
    I not think that it is true and also I am not sure what it might have fixed. It is seriously wrong. Whereas I have paid 50 EURO for this game on Xbox and first played with game which was having a saving problem, and now we are not able to get a DLC. Which is really bad and not at happening.
    I would like to know that did you try to install it again. Whereas I have try it and it has solved a lot of problem which where there, so I think that it is been working and also solve problems also.

Certainly, it works similar to an appeal now, but here's the situation with the DLC: it’s not ready at whatever place, why? We don’t know as the visionaries / people from Kalypso aren't comparing notes regarding that. Actually tell us if we're getting it or not. Unequivocally checked the UK marketplace; it doesn't seem, by all accounts, to be there. It seems to be clumsy instant for kalypso.

I am from Netherlands. I'm not holding up for the XBOX form but for the PC one, and it appears the boxed form also the downloadable form turns out on 29 in place of 23 at my neighborhood store. Touch of a bummer on the grounds that I newly began playing Tropico sequence again then afterward revealed Tropico 4, and the development appears exceptionally superb to me. Appears there is a ton of chaos with the discharge dates, figure the diversion is deferred?

Quote Originally Posted by Sumeet.Pra View Post
    Hello everyone, just wanted to know that did anyone have founded Tropico 4: Modern Times till now on marketplace? Whereas I am having 1200 points and waiting for game so that I can waste on it, however I am able to find it in marketplace of Europe, so does anyone knows when it will be coming over here. Please tell me, I eagerly waiting for it. Thank you.
    The game never got officially delayed for Xbox