Thread: Cannot find Tropico 4 expansion/CTDs

Cannot find Tropico 4 expansion/CTDs

Hello friends, I have purchased Tropico 4 that also many months ago on Steam and I was not having any problem with it. Game was been working very much fine and also great. When modern times was been released then I have decided to go for it again some days ago. When I am playing it then it is been stuck on absolute lowest possible visual settings allowed, when I am trying to do changes in resolution then it is been resulting in an instant, unavoidable CTD, I have also try to uninstall and also install it then also there was no changes. Even modern times expansion which I have purchased it was nowhere and was not able to find it and it was not been listed in DLC. Any suggestion which will solve problem would be really appreciated and also I am starting to feel like I am seriously ripped off. I have not pay $40 to play at 1024x768. So please help me. Thank you.

Re: Cannot find Tropico 4 expansion/CTDs

It is not been listed on my Steam and also I am not able to find it anywhere, this is been really frustrating and I think that I have lost money which I have spend on it.

Re: Cannot find Tropico 4 expansion/CTDs

I have set graphics settings to medium and also sometime change it randomly, but I am able to boost them up again without any trouble. Let me tell you that these things have not happened earlier. It appears to be a hybrid bug of some sorts. If you wanted to have Modern Times to be listed on your DLC list then you better restart Steam, it has actually happened to me and other forum members so this is least of your troubles.