Thread: Hacking and stalking harassment in Blacklight: Retribution

Hacking and stalking harassment in Blacklight: Retribution

Hello friends, just wanted to know what should be done with clan hacking because I am not able to see anything about it and it is Clan which is watching by all our mods and it is been happening from past two weeks and there is nothing which is been done for it. So does anyone is having any information about it then please do tell me about it and also what are then things which should be done on it. So please share your thoughts with me. Thank you.

Re: Hacking and stalking harassment in Blacklight: Retribution

I think that you are trying to say the abn clan is been cheating you, then it is not at all fault of game it is been fault of yours as you are having worst players in game. I am saying it because abn clan is one of the worst clan on most of servers. So it cannot be anything which is worst then it. Try to select some other character in game, then clan will not be cheating you and also will be finding it proper.

Re: Hacking and stalking harassment in Blacklight: Retribution

Whatever user is saying is been correct and I would like to tell that most of time it is been blame half a dozen players of cheating and it is not only in one server but it is been happening all other server and it is been calling it to be N word over and over and over. I believe that it is been account removed as it is the most hate-filled player and also I have encountered in this game till now.