Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Tropico 4 DLC modern times not working

Video Games

Old 01-04-2012

Tropico 4 DLC modern times not working

I have a problem with the gameís DLC modern times. I have the steam version. Finished the game long ago and I pre-ordered the DLC as I loved the game. But after the download when I check in the DLC section of the game in the steam application it doesnít show anything there. Can anybody help me out as I want to play this awesome DLC and I paid a premium price for it.

Old 01-04-2012

Re: Tropico 4 DLC modern times not working

I am facing the same problem and I tried to uninstall and reinstall again. Even reinstalled my drivers to see if that helped but the same problem exists. Any cure?
Old 01-04-2012

Did you try to check the integrity of the game cache files to check if the files you downloaded was properly transferred to the PC. This can happen due to a disconnection while downloading files from the Steam servers. If you canít see your DLC listed even after the integrity check then Iím afraid you might have to download the files again.
Old 01-04-2012

I downloaded the DLC again but still it wonít show up. Can someone please help?
Old 01-04-2012

Uninstall and reinstall the steam application. Check for a newer version of the application on the web. It could be that the application itself is causing the problem.
Old 01-04-2012

Do not reinstall or download anything. All you need to do is exit the application and restart it. Thatís all. It worked for me anyway so I thought I should share it.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,