Thread: I want to place items in zynga hidden chronicles.

I want to place items in zynga hidden chronicles.

hello guys, I am playing these game since long days and finding some interesting topics to discover. But when I attempt to place items around the estate, I am not getting the clue for placing it where I wish for. I am able to click it for instance example , the greenhouse plus as I am able to move it around but at the time of making an attempt to place it by clicking it, it never lets go. it appears as if the only place I will be able to place items is in front of the house, and not beyond that. Can you help me from this.

Re: I want to place items in zynga hidden chronicles.

I have a proper solution in this case and to tell you regarding this, you are able to place things on the "land" you've expanded to. Also I would advise that you should leave it in front yard till you expand. I have experienced this earlier and would tell you that it gets crammed full but finally you are able to move it the way you wish.

I have also experienced this one and I've had this happen when I make an attempt to place a gift at people who has give up (and almost certainly blocked) the game. You will observe that their estate is scheduled as "Ramsey Manor" in its place of whatever their name is. When I came across one of those, I omitted it quickly.

I would like to tell a case where a user had some issues with the language of the hidden chronicles and comments. So as this is also relating to it, I would tell you that at the top bar in Hidden Chronicles, right where the minor letter is, there's a minor globe. And that is thing where you are able to change the language in Hidden Chronicles. in the beginning I made attempts to alter my Facebook language, as well but by making use of the globe, my Hidden Chronicles is at present in Danish.

I am more interested in this game and as I am concerning with some issue this has led to me in dis -interesting in this game. So are you guys knowing if we are able to store items that are previously in our garden? And if we are able to do so is there any possible way by which you store an item?

Hello everybody, please i need to know, how can I use the tiles that I´ve got in my inventory?. when I click "select" doesn´t work, I just about the tiles, everything else I can use it themselves. Please i need your help. Thank You.