Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Map creator in Ridge Racer Unbounded gives fatal error

Video Games

Old 01-04-2012

Map creator in Ridge Racer Unbounded gives fatal error

I recently played Ridge Racer Unbounded on my friendís Xbox 360. The feature that I liked was we can create a custom city and map to race in. So I purchased the PC version from Steam to play at my home. After installing it and getting it verified online, I started the game. As I entered the city creation option, my game crashed and showed an error saying,
Zlib error (-3): incorrect header check
I restarted my system, updated my graphic drivers but nothing worked. Whole game works fine including single player campaign, multiplayer mode and single race. But only the city creator gives this problem. Why is it happening, can anyone tell me how do I solve this problem?

Old 01-04-2012

re: Map creator in Ridge Racer Unbounded gives fatal error

I know that this error exists in PC version of this game. The developers themselves have declared its existence in their tweet and on their website. Usually the zlib error occurs when a file is interrupted while downloading. But since many people have downloaded the game from Steam and are getting the error than this error exists in the system files of the game. The developers have also declared that they will be releasing an official patch for it in their tweet and on website. You can check their website once in awhile to see if the patch to cure this error has been released or not.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , , , , ,