Thread: Need a fix for Graphics glitch/Hall of mirror bug/ extreme blur in Ridge Racer Unbounded

Need a fix for Graphics glitch/Hall of mirror bug/ extreme blur in Ridge Racer Unbounded

I just purchased Ridge Racer Unbounded for PC and installed it. It did the verification for authentication of the game and its serial key and it succeeded. It is also compatible to my hardware. But when I started the game the graphics were extremely blurred and hall f mirror like graphics stared appearing. Image that I have attached with this post will show what I mean. How do I rectify it? Or is the error related to compatibility of my hardware?

re: Need a fix for Graphics glitch/Hall of mirror bug/ extreme blur in Ridge Racer Unbounded

Are your drivers of graphic card updated to their latest versions? I think that you graphic card must be unable to handle the anti-aliasing feature of this game. You can try disabling reducing the anti-aliasing value form what it is set by game as default. The game will set this value to highest AA and AF based on your hardware, but it doesn’t always work right.

re: Need a fix for Graphics glitch/Hall of mirror bug/ extreme blur in Ridge Racer Unbounded

Open the Catalyst Control Centre of the game. Go in the Gaming tab, where you will find the options for anti-aliasing, reduce them or disable them. Try different possibilities that suit your system. Save the settings. If you don’t understand how to work with these options and want to set the best setting possible for your system, then in the control panel of the game, you will find an option like this,
    SMOOTHVISION HD: Anti Aliasing
    Use Application Settings

You will find a checkbox related to it, enable it and your game will optimize the anti-aliasing settings best for your hardware.