Thread: Lost Planet 2 Save Game Download for PC

Lost Planet 2 Save Game Download for PC

Hi,

I had a problem in my hard drive and therefore I was not able to recover my data in the hdd. In this process I also lost all my OFFLINE gfwl save game profile of Lost Planet 2. Now, this game is very big and I dont want to play it from the start. So can anyone give me a link of the Lost Planet 2 save game for download. Also where is the save game location kept for the Lost Planet 2 save game on pc? Thanks
    I need a better sig...PM me.

Re: Lost Planet 2 Save Game Download for PC

Even I am looking for the Lost Planet 2 save game file on the net but am unable to find it anywhere. Anyhow, the offline gfwl save game profile is located in the C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Local\Microsoft\XLive (just rar the XLive folder) and the save game is located here - C:\Users\"username"\Documents\capcom\LOST PLANET 2. I am on the chapter 2-3 of this game and will upload my save game once I have completed all the missions.

completed the game yet romsy? i dunno if gfwl saves are shareable but i would definitely appreciate it if u could upload a complted save

i also got mine corrupted somehow so if someone plz uplaod Lost planet 2 save .it would be much appreciated and i can confirmed xlive is shareable as i recently saved my batman Arkam asylum save with my friend .so i think if bot r GFWL titles it go work 100 %.

Hi... Your save game is NOT CORUPTED!!!

It says it's corupted, because save game does not corespodents to current GFWL offline profile (profile created after reinstall).

In order to make backup good of your LP2 save game, you MUST save your offline GFWL profile also.

I've had same problem... but before reinstall, I have made a full backup of my Windows user profile... Offline profile is located in "C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\XLive"... You need a baxkup of whole XLive folder.

If anybody needs a save game and profile, let me know, I'm at the Episode 4, Chapter 1...

Hope this helps...
    Last edited by kojo1984; 29-01-2011 at 10:54 PM.

hello kojo1984! I'm sticking at episode 6 chapter 3 because the cutscene with the train always crashes the game....! do you have a savegame of the whole episode 6 now?
    thanks
    franco