Thread: Split-Screen Multiplayer in Ridge Racer Unbounded

Split-Screen Multiplayer in Ridge Racer Unbounded

Hello friends, I want to ask you that if this game is having the Split-Screen Multiplayer option in it. I was searching for the same last night but cannot find any confirming statement about this and so I thought that it will be better to start a new thread on this. If someone of you have nay idea regarding this then please let me know that.

Re: Split-Screen Multiplayer in Ridge Racer Unbounded

You will not see the split screen but the 360 controller is supported. You can play through the user created tracks.

Apparently it is customary to have it while on an extensive online multiplayer mode, the multiplayer mode on a console, but is more often neglected by the publishers. Currently, many users ask the question whether the Ridge Racer Unbounded has a split screen mode where they will play simultaneously on one console. And here it currently looks bad, unfortunately, that is part of the split-screen mode in Ridge Racer Unbounded. Although, according to official figures, is a multiplayer mode for up to 12 players available, but refers to all cases in the online sector.

I would like to tell you that the console versions are not having the split-screen and therefore, I am having doubt that the PC version will be having this.

Ridge Racer Unbounded wanted to offer an online multiplayer up and for this, apart from the predefined circuits.

The player can play races with up to 12 participants in all available modes and all the cars in its huge catalog available, a variety that ensures hours of fun online for a community, if it grows, you can be truly spectacular. In most negative point, one is that it is not having a split screen offline multiplayer, an option that has become common in many titles but it is still a lack incomprehensible in a genre like Ridge Racer.

This is one of the most important things that they have missed in the game and I think that they are going to lose many of its users and that is just because of this missing feature. I am also very disappointed with this and hope that they will not repeat the same with future updates.

Quote Originally Posted by LotusN View Post
    This is one of the most important things that they have missed in the game and I think that they are going to lose many of its users and that is just because of this missing feature. I am also very disappointed with this and hope that they will not repeat the same with future updates.
    They have not made thi available ;for now but I am sure that they are going to be be available in future DLC release. So we will have to wait till that time.