Thread: Ridge Racer Unbounded Limited Edition of Steam

Ridge Racer Unbounded Limited Edition of Steam

hi guys I want to know this . I saw that few of the retail are on out area has been selling this Ridge Racer Unbounded Limited Edition . for the name it is clear that there is something extra included in this version dose any one here know what do it include and also is this extras already included on Steam, or this all is the retailer exclusive? I will be really appreciate to know

Thanks

Re: Ridge Racer Unbounded Limited Edition of Steam

This includes three additional vehicles (The Immortal, Wolf Road and Ghost), and five other Paint Jobs to Namco Bandai classics like Pac-Man, Galaga, Tekken, Soul Calibur and Ace Combat. The Limited Edition is the same price as the standard version and is probably comparable to the first edition of Dark Souls and Ace Combat.

Well I did not see the any DLC list on my installation so its appear that the steam version is not getting any thing that is included on the limited version . it is just a game unless its oversight

This game requires a Steam account. Breaking with convention - thanks to the latest graphics and physics effects you experience like never before destruction. Drive like unleashed and destroy everything that stands in your way. Race through Bay Shatter - The city has its own rules and is dominated by the many HP's monsters that will make its destructive path through the many different areas, such as commercial area, refinery, port or high-rise construction site All-new racing machines - Traditional cars and harmless round courses without jostling and body damage are a thing of the past. RIDGE RACER UNBOUNDED are relying on daring duels with warranty and crash right Badass Cars, including the legendary Angel and Devil RIDGE RACER Cars

Limited Edition of Ridge Racer Unbounded leaves Namco Bandai Games. The new pre-order video is not only aware of the action-packed racing experience in the window, but also shows how the editor to create your own tracks and how the work of the extras available for a limited time, limited edition look. Ridge Racer One of the bonuses edition may be the additional cars and paint .

The special edition of the game contains three extra vehicles, the special hearing on the secular name The Immortal, Wolf Road and Ghoster. In addition, buyers get the Limited Edition Paintings with five classics from Namco Bandai. Including 5 extra skins from Namco’s franchises Pac-Man, Galaga, Tekken, Soul Calibur and Ace Combat.. The limited edition will be released simultaneously on standard version and costs no extra charge. They will most likely release DLC for the computer soon .

To the best of my knowledge that I know . that I have seen at the game before it has been closed , the box and the showcases for the Limited Edition has particularly has mention at the end that DLC not available for the PC . thus at the moment there will be no DLC and there will be no bonus car available to us. But that depends on how the game goes the might will be the DLC available for the PC . let see

This is really frustration really , I have pre order the Limited Edition of GAME but they have automatically turned this in to the Standard Edition . an all this happen and I was not even informed . does this happened to anyone else here

Well to the extent that I know that when you but the retail Ridge Racer Unbounded Limited Edition you will be getting five steam keys and out of these five key one is game and all other is used for DLCs .

Quote Originally Posted by Pulavarti View Post
    This is really frustration really , I have pre order the Limited Edition of GAME but they have automatically turned this in to the Standard Edition . an all this happen and I was not even informed . does this happened to anyone else here
    Hi,

I have the same exact issue. The site description clearly said that they were offering the Limited Edition with 3 extra cars and 5 paint jobs.

I still have the preorder email to demonstrate what i'm saying, and i've also opened a dispute on PayPal.

So that means that the 3 additional cars as well as 5 paint jobs will available with a separate code? I thought it was something like the current NFS games, one code for the game and that's it. , the online retailer where I have pre ordered the LE removed any reference to it and didn't provide a second key. Disappointment.

Apparently, yes.