Thread: Races looks blurry but menu looks fine in Ridge Racer Unbounded

Races looks blurry but menu looks fine in Ridge Racer Unbounded

I have recently installed Ridge Racer Unbounded game in my computer, game is really nice. When I launch Ridge Racer Unbounded game at that time game menu looks proper but when I start race at that time it looks blurry. Please let me know what I should do to solve this problem.

Re: Races looks blurry but menu looks fine in Ridge Racer Unbounded

First thing I will suggest you to open Ridge Racer Unbounded game in your computer and then you have to go to graphic setting of the game and then change the resolution and then you have to see whether it makes any difference or not. in many cases changing the resolution can solve problem.

In my computer I am using ATI graphic card and I have discovered that this if I disable Morphological filtering and set check use application setting at that time I don’t get any problems. In your computer if you have ATI graphic card then this solution will fix your problem. First open Catalyst control center and then you have to select gaming section and then click on 3D application setting. Now first you have to uncheck Morphological filtering and then check use application setting box. Now after that I when you start playing Ridge Racer Unbounded game at that time you will not face any problem. If you need any more help regarding this then let me know.

I agree with the above reply. I am also ATI graphic card and I am aware of this problems. In some games we need to change the settings from control to run it properly. You have to also make sure that in your computer latest graphic drivers are installed.

Hello guys I am also playing Ridge Racer Unbounded game and facing same problem, I have tried to solve this problem by changing the graphic setting from game and then also tried different resolution for this game but that does not make any difference at all. The solution given in above post is related to ATI graphic card users but I am using Nvidia card. Please let me know which settings I have to change.

Quote Originally Posted by Xylander View Post
    Hello guys I am also playing Ridge Racer Unbounded game and facing same problem, I have tried to solve this problem by changing the graphic setting from game and then also tried different resolution for this game but that does not make any difference at all. The solution given in above post is related to ATI graphic card users but I am using Nvidia card. Please let me know which settings I have to change.
    You have to open Nvidia control panel and then expand 3D setting section. Now select manage 3D setting option. Now after doing that you have to select Global setting tab. After that you have to select anti aliasing feature mode and make sure you select application controlled.

I was also having similar type of problem while playing Ridge Racer Unbounded game and then I have set Anti aliasing feature to application controlled and then my problem get solved. I think you should also try this solution.

I agree with disabling morphological filtering and use application setting, it worked for me =) thanks

i have an ATI Mobility Radeon HD 6550 and im having the same issue. my ccc does not have the morphological filtering option. any help guys?? also my menu does not look fine.

Quote Originally Posted by steveSKW View Post
    i have an ATI Mobility Radeon HD 6550 and im having the same issue. my ccc does not have the morphological filtering option. any help guys?? also my menu does not look fine.
    Yes, only in nvidia graphics card you get the option to turn of morphological filtering features. With ati graphics card it is not possible and the races getting blurry is a common bug observed when playing this game Ridge Racer Unbounded. Untill a patch or a fix isnt released for this game, we have to play it as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by mario2 View Post
    Yes, only in nvidia graphics card you get the option to turn of morphological filtering features. With ati graphics card it is not possible and the races getting blurry is a common bug observed when playing this game Ridge Racer Unbounded. Untill a patch or a fix isnt released for this game, we have to play it as it is.
    ah, thanks dude. sad we have to play it like that,