Thread: Your thoughts on Tropico 4 Modern Times

Your thoughts on Tropico 4 Modern Times

I have still not started with the Tropico 4 Modern Times. I thought it will be better to get some thoughts on this game before start. So I am starting this thread to have thoughts/information about this game. If you have anything to share about this then please post here. I am sure that this thread is also going to be helpful for all the other users who are searching for this.

Re: Your thoughts on Tropico 4 Modern Times

I really liked the game. The PC version of Tropico 4 is updated with the maxi-expansion Modern Times. This is an additional package containing new missions, locations, buildings and additional options, with the title theme. It is therefore from the Cold War to the twenty-first century with new buildings, structures associated with the upgrade, 10 new decrees enabling new levels of control over citizens and a new single player campaign with 12 missions scenery characterized by enemies unpublished. I really liked the gameplay. Though there are a few glitches with the game but I am sure that those will be resolved with the DLC release.

The DLC includes a new single-player campaign where players like El Presidente given the task of modernizing island, while underground groups must try to fend off.

I would like to tell you that the add-on package adds the fourth chapter of the original strategic management in South American setting with a host of new gameplay elements and challenges of the twenty-first century. In particular:
    • Setting the Cold War theme
    • 30 new buildings that will be released gradually advancing in the game
    • Possibility of evolving old buildings in variations newer
    • 10 new edicts that would allow a tighter control on people's lives, deciding to carry out control over the media and more
    • New single player campaign with 12 missions scenario.

You will never get exact idea about the game just by reading the posts or review. Just see some video guide of the game on youtube and you will have better idea about the game.

The main program in Tropico 4 Modern Times requires mandatory need to activate online, by specifying an email address plus password. Those without Internet can alternatively enter a code supplied. According to the publisher a resale of Modern Times is possible, but the owner should call the support to reset his registration.

I have recently downloaded the DLC. The DLC includes a new single-player campaign where players like El President given the task of modernizing his island, while underground groups must try to fend off. In addition, the downloadable expansion thirty new buildings, twelve additional challenges and ten new executable edicts