Thread: Unable to play games on full screen with Intel HD Graphics

Unable to play games on full screen with Intel HD Graphics

In my Dell N5010 laptop I am using windows 7 operating system and I am facing problem with while playing game in my laptop. Whenever I start game in my laptop at that time it does not stretch full screen. This problem has started suddenly. Please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

Re: Unable to play games on full screen with Intel HD Graphics

I have read your problem and I would like to tell you that are you facing this problem with any particular game in your laptop or this problem occurs with all the games In your laptop? if you are facing this problem with every game then there might be something wrong with laptop setting or driver and if problem occurs with the particular then issue is with that game.

In your Dell N5010 laptop if this problem occurs with any particular game then you should open that game first and then you have to go to the setting of the game and then select the graphic setting or video setting. Now after selecting that you have to change the resolution of the game and after changing the resolution of the game you have to check whether you are able to play games at full screen or not. if you don’t face same problem then continue to play the game with same setting. If problem still occurs after that you should try different resolution and then check whether it makes any difference or not.

If above solution dos not help you to solve this problem then you have to try to fix this problem by changing the resolution of the laptop. You can do this by doing right click on the desktop and then selecting the screen resolution option. Many times if resolution of the screen does not match with the native resolution of the game at that time this type of problem can take place.

I have searched on the internet about this problem and I have come to know that you can solve this problem by selecting the Scale Full Screen option in the Intel Graphics Control Panel. I think you should try this solution and after that check whether it makes any difference or not. If you need any more help then let me know.

Yes setting the Scale full screen option in the Intel Graphics Control Panel can fix this issue. if you want to do this then you have to do following stapes.

• Right click on desktop.
    • Select change resolution and then select the advance setting option.
    • Now you have to open the Intel Graphics Control Panel
    • After that you have to set the scaling option to scale full screen
    • Now click on OK.
    • After doing that problem will get solved

I have referred above solution and I have tried to solve this problem by changing the resolution of the laptop and also tried different resolution in game but that does not help to solve this problem. Now after that i have tried to solve this problem by opening Intel Graphics Control Panel and then selecting scale full screen option and after selecting that option my problem get solved. Now while playing games like NFS MW and world of Warcraft I get graphic artifacts. What should I do to solve this problem?

Thank you in advance.

The problem which you are facing in your laptop normally occurs because of the graphic drivers and that is why you need to first uninstall graphic drivers from your Dell N5010 laptop and after uninstalling the drivers from your laptop you have to restart laptop and then you have to install graphic drivers again on your laptop and after installing graphic drivers again in our laptop you have to check whether your problem get solved or not.

If problem does not get solved after trying this solution then you should go to the official site of the Dell and then you have to check whether there is any latest graphic drivers are available or not. if new drivers are available then you have to download that and install it in your laptop and then your problem will get solved.

In most of the cases this type of problem can get solved after re installing or updating the drivers.

If you want to download latest drivers for your Dell N5010 laptop then you have to click here DOWNLOAD and after clicking on that you have to click on the download button and then you have to select the Single file download option and then download it in your laptop and then install it.

If a driver from the Dell website does not help you then you should visit the Intel official site and then you have to download the drivers from there.

After that remove the drivers which is already installed in your Dell N5010 laptop and after that you have to restart laptop and then install new drivers and after that you problem will get solved. I hope after installing drivers from Intel site in your laptop your problem will get solved.

I have downloaded latest drivers in my Dell N5010 laptop and after that I have installed that drivers in my laptop and after installing that drivers in my laptop when I tried to play the games in my laptop at that time I didn’t get any problem. Thank you for helping me.

I have installed new windows 7 ultimate 32-bit and now i am facing a problem that when i start a game 2 black bars comes around the screen and game dose not start in stretch mode..I have dell inspiron N5010 core i3..What should i do??
    i have read the comments/posts and i tried to do the same but in Intel HD graphics i don't have full screen scalling option..Plzz help me..

Quote Originally Posted by momin_ali099 View Post
    I have installed new windows 7 ultimate 32-bit and now i am facing a problem that when i start a game 2 black bars comes around the screen and game dose not start in stretch mode..I have dell inspiron N5010 core i3..What should i do??
    i have read the comments/posts and i tried to do the same but in Intel HD graphics i don't have full screen scalling option..Plzz help me..
    Which game are you trying to play on you dell laptop? I guess the dell machine that you have, comes with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470 graphics card. So, have you tried uninstalling any previous old drivers and then reinstalling the latest graphics drivers by downloading it from the amd website?