Thread: Ridge Racer Unbounded unable to rebind the controls

Ridge Racer Unbounded unable to rebind the controls

I am more interested in sports game like racing and I loved to play NFS and this one is also good one. And so guys, I was having no issues but I am now irritated with this one as I can't customize the controls that I'll be making use to play the game? So is there any means to rebind the controls? Have you experienced this before.

Re: Ridge Racer Unbounded unable to rebind the controls

I have been playing this game and quite satisfied with the game and as I am knowing the fact with which you are concerned , I would tell you that you are able to customize from 2 presets. This is the only way in which you are able to map gas and brake.

I don’t think so you are saying it correct and according to me, I suppose that there's 4 presets but none are ideal. Certainly , there might be someone who's happy with them but not everybody plays the similar way. for this reason PC games have had customizable controls.

so as the discussion is going on , I will add some more in this section. As this isn't a complex shooter with a group of keys to bind. It's accurately 4 buttons. And to think about the Set 1: Gas and Break on triggers, and also it is comprising of Power and Drift on buttons. To consider about the Preset 2, it is the opposite. it would be great if we are able to completely customize the controls.