Thread: Unable to connect to the server in Ridge Racer Unbounded

Unable to connect to the server in Ridge Racer Unbounded

As I am interested in this game and wanted to play this game online I am having several issues as I am not able to connect to server. Can you give some specific reasons in this case as I am keen interested to play as I want to meet some more guys to play with me.

Re: Unable to connect to the server in Ridge Racer Unbounded

I was also having some issues with this one and as I was also interested in this game as you had and found solution as to off the firewall and all was solved in my case you can also try this one and I was easily able to play and stay connected to the server .

I made some contacts with the steam team and it came into my view that if you have special characters or accents in your steam name then you will be not able to play this game and stay connected with the server . There's a known bug which will not let you login in that case.

I have some simple solution as the above post has said it well to check the firewall and to add in this topic, you require to press F1 in main menu. And this will solve your issue.

According to me, I suppose that you need to make some attempts with renaming the clientregistry.blob file in Steam's program files directory and this might get you a hint in your case. and if that does not work , you need to try re-installing steam client again. And make a download of steam first.

There are some people who will suggest you to make an re-installation of your Operating System which I don't believe is necessary...just attempt to install steam client once more and that’s all...at last attempt to contact steam support if that also doesn’t work in your case.

There are some people who will suggest you to make an re-installation of your Operating System which I don't believe is necessary...just attempt to install steam client once more and that’s all. At last attempt to contact steam support if that also doesn’t work in your case, you need to save the steam apps folder. or else, all of your games will require to be downloaded once more.

It appears whenever I disable my pc tools firewall plus the servers will tend to work well, but with it running I am not able to get into any games.So obviously it is pc tools firewall that is the issue . I have checked all over on steam forums, but there are no posts on the probelem. I am sincerely considering swapping to zone alarm plus or else an additional firewall provider, as I consider unprotected with it disabled, but I'm not eager to give up my steam games.with any luck my admin can assist us resolve our difficulty, as I'm certain all other steam owners who make use of firewall plus are suffering from the similar issue.

As friend was also having the same issue and according to him, he has found in troubleshooting that there appears to be an issued bug in the login servers, therefore why everyone who either shut down steam and came back or booted their PC it will not be able to connect,and for all the gamers the bug should be fixed in appropriate time.